PDA

View Full Version : Batibog River Fishing Camp

eva@*mint.net
January 23rd, 2004, 05:23 PM
I am looking for a guide(s) to discuss the possibility of buiding and then running a
fishing camp on the Bartibog River in New Brunswick. There are 14.5 acres with 1800ft of
river frontage. The salmon fishing is superb, in part because the Bartibog is a tributary
of the great Miramichi.

Please email and I will give you a phone number to call.

remove the "X" from the email address to reply!

Robert
January 23rd, 2004, 07:09 PM
Can you please post this again!