PDA

View Full Version : Thanks! - Fishing Scotland

Michael McCaugherty
January 26th, 2004, 03:42 AM
G'day,

I got an email today that has put the ball in motion for my visit to
Scotland.

I looks like the advice and the discussion. Being from Ontario, Canada, I
had no idea that the waterways of the U.K. were privatized. It is a rarity
in my neck of the woods.

Thanks again for all the help and good fishing!!

Michael

Sam Salmon
January 26th, 2004, 05:07 AM
If you want serious Salmon action come to BC.
In season it's common for me to C&R 25-30 Salmon in 4 hours-this is an
hours drive from Downtown Vancouver.
Other more remote spots have more/larger fish depending.

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 03:42:45 GMT, "Michael McCaugherty"
> wrote:

>G'day,
>
>I got an email today that has put the ball in motion for my visit to
>Scotland.
>
>I looks like the advice and the discussion. Being from Ontario, Canada, I
>had no idea that the waterways of the U.K. were privatized. It is a rarity
>in my neck of the woods.
>
>Thanks again for all the help and good fishing!!
>
>Michael

Michael McCaugherty
January 28th, 2004, 04:28 AM
I hope to do that eventually. It wouldn't take a whole lot of talking to
get me to move to the Left Coast in a couple of years time. We'll see how
the job situation works out.

Thanks,

Michael