PDA

View Full Version : Lake Ontario fishing info request

Steve Byrns
January 28th, 2004, 09:30 PM
I searched the Web for information concerning fishing Lake Ontario but I
came up mainly with charter services. I'd like determine where to fish on
the lake, what species can be caught depending on the time of year (esp. May
and June) and what to fish with.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Steve

LNA
January 29th, 2004, 04:17 AM
Where y'all located?
"Steve Byrns" > wrote in message
. ..
> I searched the Web for information concerning fishing Lake Ontario but I
> came up mainly with charter services. I'd like determine where to fish on
> the lake, what species can be caught depending on the time of year (esp.
May
> and June) and what to fish with.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Steve

Sam Salmon
January 29th, 2004, 05:39 AM
http://www.ontariofishing.net/cgi/messageboard2/view.pl?board=board1

http://forums.fishontario.com/

http://www.outdoorontario.net/cgi-bin/FBoard/ikonboard.cgi

http://www.fishingworld.ca/ has a message board.

First do a search of the old posts-there are tons and tons of info
there.
By the time you're finished it should be time to go fishin'!

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:17:01 -0600, "LNA" > wrote:

>Where y'all located?
>"Steve Byrns" > wrote in message
. ..
>> I searched the Web for information concerning fishing Lake Ontario but I
>> came up mainly with charter services. I'd like determine where to fish on
>> the lake, what species can be caught depending on the time of year (esp.
>May
>> and June) and what to fish with.
>>
>> Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Steve

Steve Byrns
January 30th, 2004, 01:22 AM
I'm located in Quebec City.
"LNA" > a écrit dans le message de
. ..
> Where y'all located?
> "Steve Byrns" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > I searched the Web for information concerning fishing Lake Ontario but I
> > came up mainly with charter services. I'd like determine where to fish
on
> > the lake, what species can be caught depending on the time of year (esp.
> May
> > and June) and what to fish with.
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated.
> >
> > Cheers,