PDA

View Full Version : Nordic fishing boat

JackTr
January 30th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Greetings: First time in this group. Actually, I have never been
fortunate enough to fish in your great country. I'm a guy who fishes
mainly for stripers in New Jersey. However, this year I am going to be
doing a lot more fresh water angling. I have an opportunity to
purchase a leftover Nordic 177 Fishing Boat, built in Canada. It's a
nice looking fiberglass boat, but I'm wondering why they only have one
dealer down here...such a great looking boat. Doing some research.
Since you folks are right there can you give me any feedback on this
brand boat? Additionally, which ones do you consider top brands for
lakes and in-shore fishing. Looking in the 17-21' range. Thanks very
much. Jack T.