PDA

View Full Version : Well, it finally happened...

Brad Coovert
October 6th, 2003, 01:41 AM
After winning our first club tourney back in March, I stayed in first place,
never looked back and managed to weigh in fish in all 10 of our club's tourneys
this year. Not a single zero. This may not seem like a lot to many of you,
but no one in the club has ever done it and these weekend club tourneys can be
pretty darn tough!

Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
Please visit our sponsors:
http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

Andrew Kidd
October 6th, 2003, 02:35 AM
"Brad Coovert" > wrote in message
> After winning our first club tourney back in March, I stayed in first
place,
> never looked back and managed to weigh in fish in all 10 of our club's
tourneys
> this year. Not a single zero. This may not seem like a lot to many of
you,
> but no one in the club has ever done it and these weekend club tourneys
can be
> pretty darn tough!

Way to go Brad! Sorry I couldn't help you find more fish pre-fishing
yesterday!

For those who haven't had the opportunity to fish with Brad, the boy can
certainly put fish in the boat!

Quite an accomplishment, Brad! Let us know how the Top-8 works out!
--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!

Brad Coovert
October 6th, 2003, 02:41 AM
>Quite an accomplishment, Brad! Let us know how the Top-8 works out!

I have a while to wait for that. It's next May.

Our Classic is in two weeks at Geist. Could be a big weigh in, could be a
bust.

I will have a couple of practice days though.

Brad
Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
Please visit our sponsors:
http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

RGarri7470
October 6th, 2003, 03:18 AM
>managed to weigh in fish in all 10 of our club's tourneys
>this year. Not a single zero

That is quite an accomplishment - very hard to do in any club.
Congratulations.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Charles B. Summers
October 6th, 2003, 03:18 AM
That's awesome Brad! Congrats to you!!

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
"Brad Coovert" > wrote in message
> After winning our first club tourney back in March, I stayed in first
place,
> never looked back and managed to weigh in fish in all 10 of our club's
tourneys
> this year. Not a single zero. This may not seem like a lot to many of
you,
> but no one in the club has ever done it and these weekend club tourneys
can be
> pretty darn tough!
>
> Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
> Please visit our sponsors:
> http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

Bob Rickard
October 6th, 2003, 04:04 AM
Congratulations, Brad!

--
Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com

"Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot)> wrote in
message ...
> That's awesome Brad! Congrats to you!!
>
> --
> Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
> www.secretweaponlures.com
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> www.midtennclassic.org
> "Brad Coovert" > wrote in message
> > After winning our first club tourney back in March, I stayed in first
> place,
> > never looked back and managed to weigh in fish in all 10 of our club's
> tourneys
> > this year. Not a single zero. This may not seem like a lot to many of
> you,
> > but no one in the club has ever done it and these weekend club tourneys
> can be
> > pretty darn tough!
> >
> > Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
> > Please visit our sponsors:
> > http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

Craig
October 6th, 2003, 04:29 AM
Club or Pro Tour, that is a great! Proud of you Boy! Simply Proud!

--
Craig

alwayfishking
October 6th, 2003, 04:44 PM
At least somebody is catching fish consistantly, way to go Brad!!!
"Craig" > wrote in message
m...
> Club or Pro Tour, that is a great! Proud of you Boy! Simply Proud!
>

> --
> Craig

Bassmaster
October 7th, 2003, 03:23 AM
Congrads Brad! Don't know you personally, just through the ebay auctions I
purchased from you. Good luck in the Classic!

Rob
"alwayfishking" > wrote in message
> At least somebody is catching fish consistantly, way to go Brad!!!
> "Craig" > wrote in message
> m...
> > Club or Pro Tour, that is a great! Proud of you Boy! Simply Proud!
> >

> > --
> > Craig

go-bassn
October 7th, 2003, 05:02 AM
Brad, catching a fish in every tourney for a whole season is a great
accomplishment in itself, congrats. I took 11 limits in a 14 tourney season
once, and won 8 of 15 club tourneys one season, but NEVER caught a bass in
every tourney of my club's season. That is amazing!

Warren
--
http://www.fishingworld.com/MesaTackleSupply/
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com http://www.secretweaponlures.com

"Brad Coovert" > wrote in message
> After winning our first club tourney back in March, I stayed in first
place,
> never looked back and managed to weigh in fish in all 10 of our club's
tourneys
> this year. Not a single zero. This may not seem like a lot to many of
you,
> but no one in the club has ever done it and these weekend club tourneys
can be
> pretty darn tough!
>
> Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
> Please visit our sponsors:
> http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

BassMr.
October 7th, 2003, 03:45 PM
That is GREAT Brad !!
When I first joined a club I went 8 tournaments w/out bringing a keeper to
the weigh-in.
Good luck in the future!

John Kerr
October 8th, 2003, 12:16 AM
Brad...sounds like a darn good begining to a lot of good things to
follow....good luck to ya!
JK

Josh
October 8th, 2003, 01:19 AM
Great Job Brad. I was president of a 50 man tourney club up this way in
chicago land and that's one hell of an accomplishment. Great job !

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Brad Coovert