PDA

View Full Version : Where

Rabbi
February 22nd, 2004, 09:23 PM
Where is everyone?

RobbS
February 25th, 2004, 12:22 AM
"Rabbi", on Feb 22, wrote:
> Where is everyone?

Sleeping, hibernating, dreaming of open water, fishing for ice instead of
fish, trying all those "Get Rich for ONLY 5 Bucks (US)!" schemes, drunk,
trying to get drunk, getting over a drunk, re-spooling all 37 of their
reels, everyone was invaded by MyDoom--their computers burped--and
died......................
Hey, you're here! I'm here! What else matters??? ;-)
Come on Spring!!

RobbS
February 25th, 2004, 12:28 AM
"Rabbi" wrote:...
> Where is everyone?

Sleeping, hibernating, dreaming of open water, shivering whilst fishing for
ice, re-spooling all 37 of their reels, drunk, getting drunk, getting over a
drunk, they were invaded by MyDoom -- their computers burped -- and died
Hey, you're here! I'm here! What else matters?? ;-)
Come on Spring!!!

Dark Knight
February 25th, 2004, 02:42 AM
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

"Rabbi" > wrote in message
> Where is everyone?

Jim & Lil
February 25th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Hey Dark Knight....I am From Emerald park ...just outside Regina.
Say....Did you know that the fish farmer on Defenbaker lake got another hole
in his net and lost another Gazillion Rainbows last week? ....Now thats
something I am looking foreward to...gonna catch a few "tame" rainbows when
the season is open.....Jim

"Dark Knight" > wrote in message
> Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
>

> "Rabbi" > wrote in message
> > Where is everyone?

Dark Knight
February 25th, 2004, 11:50 PM
Really? No, I'd not heard that yet. Might make for some excellent product
testing opportunities...

If you're interested, let me know.

DK
"Jim & Lil" <jim.morris-at-sk.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Hey Dark Knight....I am From Emerald park ...just outside Regina.
> Say....Did you know that the fish farmer on Defenbaker lake got another
hole
> in his net and lost another Gazillion Rainbows last week? ....Now thats
> something I am looking foreward to...gonna catch a few "tame" rainbows
when
> the season is open.....Jim
>

> "Dark Knight" > wrote in message
> > Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada