PDA

View Full Version : Walleye season?

Blue Ball
March 2nd, 2004, 05:39 PM
What date can we start fishing walleye in Toronto and area? I am too lazy
to look up on web site.. LOL

vb
March 2nd, 2004, 11:49 PM
2nd weekend in May.
1st weekend in quinte

"Blue Ball" > wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
> What date can we start fishing walleye in Toronto and area? I am too lazy
> to look up on web site.. LOL

Gord
March 13th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Too... ooooo bad, we're too lazy to answer :)))

"Blue Ball" > wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
> What date can we start fishing walleye in Toronto and area? I am too lazy
> to look up on web site.. LOL

Cameron
April 1st, 2004, 07:45 AM
Blue Ball wrote:
> What date can we start fishing walleye in Toronto and area? I am too lazy
> to look up on web site.. LOL

You really should check the zones you are going to fish with the
Ministry. Dates can vary for specific bodies of water.

--
It's obvious what should be removed to make this a valid email address