PDA

View Full Version : Lake Lauzon, Algoma Mills???

DM
March 7th, 2004, 01:45 AM
Hi,
Anyone have any info on Lake Lauzon in the Algoma Mills area? Going up there
this summer for the first time.
Any info greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Don

Garnet Beemer
March 12th, 2004, 02:34 AM
Don,

Try giving the local OMNR a call. I've always found them more than helpfull
when going to new places within the province.

garnet...

"DM" > wrote in message
. ..
> Hi,
> Anyone have any info on Lake Lauzon in the Algoma Mills area? Going up
there
> this summer for the first time.
> Any info greatly appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Don

Gord
March 13th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Its right on the highway. Its a nice lake but I don't know if it has too
much quality fish since it is almost on the highway. If its road accessible,
ick.

The Toronto Sportsman Show is on very soon, next week in fact. For choices
many fly in fishing camps have some really good specials at it.

http://www.sportsmensshows.com/Toronto/

. ..