PDA

View Full Version : looking for a good fishing locale for Early May in Southern/Central Ontario

Blair Doyle
March 11th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Hello all,
A few Friends and Myself are looking for a Place in Southern/Central
Ontario Canada
That has decent fishing for Pike and other sport fish in Early MAY.
We are planning a weekend trip, would like it to be within a 5 hours drive
of Toronto area.
and preferrably have Boat rental options near.

If anyone knows of any place we can check out.. Please let me know.. reply
to this post or to me directly at my email given in this post
..

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Blair

Robin Shortt
March 27th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Lake Simcoe and Lake Nippising are two great lakes for
fishing in May. I know because I go up that way fishing
myself in May. Just type in the name of those lakes in Google and you will
get lots of info.

Thanks Robin Shortt
http://www.goodnightcampingequipment.com