PDA

View Full Version : Reminder Sportsman Show

Gord
March 13th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Providing a reminder. Toronto Sports

Fishing and hunting reminder on this coming week.

http://www.sportsmensshows.com/Toronto/

Stephen McDonald
March 14th, 2004, 01:25 PM
For all who just can't seem to take the show in just one day (it takes me at
least two) go to Salon 105 before you leave. The Boat Trader is sponsoring
a get back in free pass. Just go in with some ID and your ticket stub and
they will get you back in next day without having to pay twice.

Makes it much easier to take in all the booths and shows and then go back to
spend next month mortgage payment.

mcsteve

Gord > wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
> Providing a reminder. Toronto Sports
>
> Fishing and hunting reminder on this coming week.
>
> http://www.sportsmensshows.com/Toronto/

Lure builder
March 21st, 2004, 08:04 PM
>For all who just can't seem to take the show in just one day (it takes me at
>least two) go to Salon 105 before you leave. The Boat Trader is sponsoring
>a get back in free pass. Just go in with some ID and your ticket stub and
>they will get you back in next day without having to pay twice.
>
>Makes it much easier to take in all the booths and shows and then go back to
>spend next month mortgage payment.
>
>mcsteve

Thanks.
I got a pass and went back the next day.