PDA

View Full Version : Trout fishing - 14 footer too small?

Home Newbie
April 1st, 2004, 04:27 PM
I bought a used 14 footer last year and I only fished for bass most of the
time. I want to try to fish Trout this Spring, but I heard that Trout are in
deeper water, will my 14' be able to handle the rough wave? because I went
to lake simcoe last year.. the water was rough... it was pretty scary.

Any place for Trout fishing in Toronto and area? suggestions? Thanks ..

Fishing Newbie

Lloyd Sumpter
April 1st, 2004, 09:47 PM
On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 15:27:30 +0000, Home Newbie wrote:

> I bought a used 14 footer last year and I only fished for bass most of the
> time. I want to try to fish Trout this Spring, but I heard that Trout are in
> deeper water, will my 14' be able to handle the rough wave? because I went
> to lake simcoe last year.. the water was rough... it was pretty scary.
>
> Any place for Trout fishing in Toronto and area? suggestions? Thanks ..
>
> Fishing Newbie

I don't know about Ontario, but the "big" boat I use for trout fishing is
a 12-ft alum. skiff with 9.9 outboard. The smaller one is a "3-person"
inflatable SeaHawk I put on the back of my motorbike.

Now, for Salmon in the chuck I use a 36-ft sailboat...

Lloyd Sumpter
"The Tin Boat" Mirrocraft 12: http://www.user.dccnet.com/lsumpter/Skeeter/

Bryan Vranes
April 2nd, 2004, 03:18 AM
Uhhh Hold......... You haven't been up north then from the sounds of it.
Colorado? Don't think so........

countertroll
April 2nd, 2004, 04:29 AM
L.S.Lamey wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 15:27:30 GMT, "Home Newbie"
> > wrote:
>

>>I bought a used 14 footer last year and I only fished for bass most of the
>>time. I want to try to fish Trout this Spring, but I heard that Trout are
>>in
>>deeper water, will my 14' be able to handle the rough wave? because I
>>went to lake simcoe last year.. the water was rough... it was pretty
>>scary.
>>
>>Any place for Trout fishing in Toronto and area? suggestions? Thanks ..
>>
>>Fishing Newbie
>>
> The best trout fishing is in Colorado. And that's all I got to say
> about that.

wrong, it's in west virigina.

Charles T. Low
April 2nd, 2004, 01:01 PM
It's hard to know how to answer Fishing Newbie's question. Some small boats
can take big water, but generally when they get into trouble, it can be bad
trouble. And it isn't always the size of the waves which matters, it's the
character of the waves. And it isn't the distance to shore, in terms of
saftey, it's the distance to refuge (port, harbour). The shore itself can be
the enemy.

Specifically, I haven't boated Lake Simcoe, but the stories are legion about
it blowing up suddenly and very, very hard. I would be very cautious there.

It isnt' always just the boat, it's also the boater. A friend of mine,
caught in big waves on Lake Ontario, was surprised to see an 18 footer zoom
by her big cruiser as she was slogging it towards "refuge" - he didn't look
up or wave or seem perturbed - just kept on going.

Joshua Slocum "hove to" in his boat, Spray, while bigger ships were pounding
through in heavy weather. Of course, his was still a 36 foot, enclosed boat.
But some small boats will ride up and down the waves while bigger ones crash
through them.

Sorry not to have a yes or no answer for Fishing Newbie. If in doubt, the
answer is no.

====

Charles T. Low
- remove "UN"
www.boatdocking.com/BDPhoto.html - Photo Contest
www.boatdocking.com
www.ctlow.ca/Trojan26 - my boat

====

"Lloyd Sumpter" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 15:27:30 +0000, Home Newbie wrote:
>

> > I bought a used 14 footer last year and I only fished for bass most of
the
> > time. I want to try to fish Trout this Spring, but I heard that Trout
are in
> > deeper water, will my 14' be able to handle the rough wave? because I
went
> > to lake simcoe last year.. the water was rough... it was pretty scary.
> >
> > Any place for Trout fishing in Toronto and area? suggestions? Thanks ..
> >
> > Fishing Newbie
>
> I don't know about Ontario, but the "big" boat I use for trout fishing is
> a 12-ft alum. skiff with 9.9 outboard. The smaller one is a "3-person"
> inflatable SeaHawk I put on the back of my motorbike.
>
> Now, for Salmon in the chuck I use a 36-ft sailboat...
>
> Lloyd Sumpter
> "The Tin Boat" Mirrocraft 12: http://www.user.dccnet.com/lsumpter/Skeeter/

none
April 2nd, 2004, 02:59 PM
now you settle down Lamer..."WE" are not at all like you portray. Your
issue is with one person..leave it that way.
rick

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 03:34:32 GMT, L.S.Lamey > wrote:

> On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 02:18:01 GMT, "Bryan Vranes"
> > wrote:
>
>> Uhhh Hold......... You haven't been up north then from the sounds of it.
>> Colorado? Don't think so........
>>
> Kanada has nothing, You all do nothing but argue amongst yourselves
> over politics and allow terrorists into your country.
>
> Salmon maybe, but who wants that. Colorado in the good old USA is the
> best trout fishing in the world.

Jean Dufour
April 2nd, 2004, 04:46 PM
Stop fueling this troll and report him as I did.

Jean

Please, take action toward this spammer/troll subscribing to your service.
Thank you.

Path:news20.bellglobal.com!nf1.bellglobal.com!nf3. bellglobal.com!snoopy.risq.qc.ca!in.100proofnews.c om!in.100proofnews.com!news.maxwell.syr.edu!newsfe ed-west.nntpserver.com!hub1.meganetnews.com!newsfeed-east.nntpserver.com!nntpserver.com!news.teranews.c om!not-for-mail

Date:Fri, 02 Apr 2004 14:17:29 GMT
Lines:9
From:L.S.Lamey < >
Newsgroups:can.rec.boating, can.rec.fishing, alt.troll
Subject:Re: Trout fishing - 14 footer too small?
Organization:There are three types of people in this world. Ones that can
count, and those that can't.
s.com>

rs.com>

X-Newsreader:Forte Agent 2.0/32.646
X-No-Archive:yes
MIME-Version:1.0
Xref:nf1.bellglobal.com can.rec.boating:13904 can.rec.fishing:24850
alt.troll:200858

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 09:59:22 -0400, none >
wrote:

>now you settle down Lamer..."WE" are not at all like you portray. Your
>issue is with one person..leave it that way.
>rick

Nope, all you kanadians are pretty much the same, lazy,stupid,
cowards...The list goes on and on.

Don White
April 2nd, 2004, 05:23 PM
L.S.Lamey > wrote in message
The french are to stupid to know how to netkop.

That's spelled 'too' dipstick.

none
April 2nd, 2004, 06:00 PM
well,,,I can't say i didn't try...Fortunately for me, i have traveled
enough to know you are not representavie Americans, it is a personal
detribute.... few people like you cross all cultural and national
boundries
Have a good day...eh.
rick

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 14:17:29 GMT, L.S.Lamey > wrote:
snip....

> Nope, all you kanadians are pretty much the same, lazy,stupid,
> cowards...The list goes on and on.

none
April 2nd, 2004, 06:03 PM
I would attemopt to explain to him where he is deficiant..but i will have
to get into a grade3 mode and that is harder than having an intelectual
conversation with an adult....too much troubole to bother with you
PLUNK...SLAM.WOOOSH!

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 16:06:11 GMT, L.S.Lamey > wrote:
SNIP...
> The french are to stupid to know how to netkop.

none
April 2nd, 2004, 06:06 PM
ahhhahhhaa If it were a typo then you would know you did it agian...grade
3...waste of time

snip....
>> That's spelled 'too' dipstick.
>>
> Good catch! You're TO stupid to come up with anything else except a
> typo pounce.

none
April 2nd, 2004, 06:07 PM
huh? do you know who or what you are replying to?
get with it or get out....actually, i think i'll get out,,,bye.

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 16:16:28 GMT, Zack's Douche Bag Cleaning & Repair
> wrote:

> none whined :
>
>> now you settle down Lamer..."WE" are not at all like you portray. Your
>> issue is with one person..leave it that way.
>
> One post and you're humping his leg. Pathetic.
>
>> rick
>>
>> On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 03:34:32 GMT, L.S.Lamey >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 02:18:01 GMT, "Bryan Vranes"

>>> Kanada has nothing, You all do nothing but argue amongst yourselves
>>> over politics and allow terrorists into your country.
>>>
>>> Salmon maybe, but who wants that. Colorado in the good old USA is the
>>> best trout fishing in the world.

Bryan Vranes
April 2nd, 2004, 07:22 PM
Now Now ****stick- calm down and go back ta yer trailer. yer sister's waitin
fer ya on the bed with her legs spread and ready. A big ole tough guy like
you jes must be hung like a lightswitch. Seeing as how she must smell like
trout... I bet you think that makes you an expert on the stinky subject.

Don White
April 2nd, 2004, 08:08 PM
Zack's Douche Bag Cleaning & Repair > wrote in message

> >That's spelled 'too' dipstick.
> >
> Good catch! You're TO stupid to come up with anything else except a
> typo pounce.

Obviously nothing that you'd be intelligent enough to comprehend.

Don White
April 2nd, 2004, 08:10 PM
L.S.Lamey > wrote in message > >L.S.Lamey
> wrote in message
> > The french are to stupid to know how to netkop.
> >
> >That's spelled 'too' dipstick.
> >
> Oh lookie, a speling lame.
> You must be french, that is a frenchies idea of an ass kicking.
> the ****ing cowards.

Come on down. We have a couple of French warships tied up in the Dockyard.
I'm sure at least one of the crew would oblige and kick the 'stupid' out of
you.

Xomicron
April 2nd, 2004, 09:48 PM
L.S.Lamey > wrote in
s.com:

> On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 10:46:08 -0500, Jean Dufour
> > wrote:
>
>> Stop fueling this troll and report him as I did.
>
> Better than you have tried.
>
> But thanks for inviting every netkop hating troll on usenet to your
> group.
> The word is out.

I ****ing hate netKKKops.

ThePsyko
April 2nd, 2004, 11:15 PM
On 02 Apr 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, "Don White"
> made his/her contribution to mankind by
stating in :

> L.S.Lamey > wrote in message > >L.S.Lamey
> > wrote in message
>> > The french are to stupid to know how to netkop.
>> >
>> >That's spelled 'too' dipstick.
>> >
>> Oh lookie, a speling lame.
>> You must be french, that is a frenchies idea of an ass kicking.
>> the ****ing cowards.
>
> Come on down. We have a couple of French warships tied up in the
> Dockyard. I'm sure at least one of the crew would oblige and kick the
> 'stupid' out of you.

In otherwords you're too lame to do it yourself?

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7
http://prozac.iscool.net

none
April 3rd, 2004, 12:53 AM
ok bye...have a nice life.
rick

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 23:33:45 GMT, L.S.Lamey > wrote:

> On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 13:07:38 -0400, none >
> wrote:
>
>> huh? do you know who or what you are replying to?
>> get with it or get out....actually, i think i'll get out,,,bye.
>
> See ya ****head
>
> one down and a few more to go.
>>
>> On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 16:16:28 GMT, Zack's Douche Bag Cleaning & Repair
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> none whined :

>>> One post and you're humping his leg. Pathetic.

rcgordo
April 3rd, 2004, 01:33 AM
"TROUBLE" IS WHAT YOU MEANT. FOR A SPELL CHECKER YOUR NOT DOING SO WELL

none wrote:
> I would attemopt to explain to him where he is deficiant..but i will
> have to get into a grade3 mode and that is harder than having an
> intelectual conversation with an adult....too much troubole to bother
> with you
> PLUNK...SLAM.WOOOSH!
>
> On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 16:06:11 GMT, L.S.Lamey > wrote:
> SNIP...
>
>> The french are to stupid to know how to netkop.

ThePsyko
April 3rd, 2004, 07:06 AM
On 02 Apr 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, L.S.Lamey
> made his/her contribution to mankind by stating
in s.com:

> On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 01:55:38 GMT, Zachariah's Hood Piercing & Tent
> Repair > wrote:
>
>>L.S.Lamey whined :
>>
>>>With Van Halen
>>>
>>>Rock music isn't dead after all.
>>
>>Yep...heard that a couple days ago. Then I heard they added a stop
>>here. Yahoo!
>
> Here in Aug.
>
> I pulled out all my old VH < minus that dickhead Roth > and had a
> grand old time.
>
> I just got a live CD of Sammy and the Waboritas. It rocks pretty good.

Sammy is one idiot I could do without

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7
http://prozac.iscool.net

Bryan Vranes
April 3rd, 2004, 07:14 AM
WOW FROM FISH TO VAN HAGAR- WHO SAYS A-D-D CAN'T AFFECT ADULTS- GUESS THAT'S
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MIX INBREDS AND GLUE.

Bryan Vranes
April 3rd, 2004, 07:20 AM
THERE GOES LIL LAMEY AGAIN- WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I ASKED YA EARLIER YA
LITTLE DIARHEA FILLED DIAPER........DOES BABY WANT HIS BOTTLE?

Bryan Vranes
April 3rd, 2004, 07:28 AM
CAREFUL NOW.......... I HEAR LAMEASS LICKING ZACKSASS AS THEY READY EACH
OTHER FOR THE BIG CHOICE.....WHOS GONNA BE ON TOP TONIGHT HA-HA.
OR IS THAT 'to' ****IN GRAPHIC FOR YOU PUNKBITCH****HEADS

Bryan Vranes
April 3rd, 2004, 07:36 AM
OLD-HAHA....WELL YA RAT****SONOFABITCH, C'MON UP TO TORONTO YA CHICKEN ****.
NAME THE TIME AND PLACE. OR DO YA ONLY GOT BALLS BIG ENOUGH TO JERK OFF AT
THE MOUTH WHILE YA HIDE BEHIND YER KEYBOARD. DON'T WORRY THOUGH, YOU WONT
NEED BLUE CROSS, WE HAVE FREE MEDICAL UP HERE THAT'LL STITCH MOST OF WHATS
LEFT OF YOU BACK TOGETHER WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU.

ThePsyko
April 3rd, 2004, 04:45 PM
On 02 Apr 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, "Bryan Vranes"
> made his/her contribution to mankind by stating
in e.rogers.com:

> WOW FROM FISH TO VAN HAGAR- WHO SAYS A-D-D CAN'T AFFECT ADULTS- GUESS
> THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MIX INBREDS AND GLUE.

exactly.. we end up with an all-caps posting nitwit

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7
http://prozac.iscool.net

none
April 3rd, 2004, 08:19 PM
shame on you for sweraing like this and forcing me to be nice to you and
explainthe utility of what you refer to as "top-posting". there are tow
trains of thought,,,,you have to jnow what a train of thought is in order
for me to explain this to you so i gues i am foiled in my efforts to edify
you. suffice it to say that the ability to quickly read a response in a
long running diatribe that most people have lost interest in is the
stregnth of the 'top-post'. try it...it works.

rick, love yah to.
rick

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 00:12:53 GMT, L.S.Lamey > wrote:

> On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 19:53:40 -0400, none >
> wrote:
>
>> ok bye...have a nice life.
>> rick
>>
> You sure do long goodbyes ya top posting ****wit.
>
>> On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 23:33:45 GMT, L.S.Lamey >
>> wrote:

>>> See ya ****head
>>>
>>> one down and a few more to go.

none
April 3rd, 2004, 11:14 PM
farid not...i spells as i see fit. muy credibilitee is intact...becasue i
have resisted yor litle flaming expidition...shun, thatv is. If there were
a god he might think otherwise.
to nthink you even know one spelling form the other is quite humorous
actually. Keep it up, Im enjoying it at your expense.
HMMMMM, "zero.net" and "lamer".... do you know what an 'inference' is? I
have 'inferred' something prophetic from that, what do think it might be?
[no, 'pathetic' is also applicable but it is not the word i chose]. Can
you feel the heat getting turned up on you ....slowly, ever so slowly...?
As i said, you are NOT representative of Americans..this is personal

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 19:31:25 GMT, L.S.Lamey > wrote:

> On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 15:19:02 -0400, none >
> wrote:
>
>> shame on you for sweraing like this and forcing me to be nice to you and
>> explainthe utility of what you refer to as "top-posting". there are tow
>> trains of thought,,,,you have to jnow what a train of thought is in
>> order
>> for me to explain this to you so i gues i am foiled in my efforts to
>> edify
>> you. suffice it to say that the ability to quickly read a response in a
>> long running diatribe that most people have lost interest in is the
>> stregnth of the 'top-post'. try it...it works.
>

> You might learn to spell and then try this again. Your credibility is
> lost on each post you make.
>
> God Loves you.

Bryan Vranes
April 4th, 2004, 01:09 AM
HAHA "NITWIT" THATS ****INGORIGINAL (and absolutely ****ing hysterical),
TWO****INGDUMB****YANKEE****S CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT CAPS MEAN IN A NEWS
POST....HAHA, MUST BE BRIT- THERES A STRETCH. BETTER STICK YER ****ING
MELLON IN THE ICEBOX TO COOL IT OFF, ALL THAT THINKING MIGHT OVERWORK YOUR
LAST BRAINCELL.... HAHA SMACK....CRACK.....TWO MORE BITCHSLAPS FOR THE 2
LITTLE****S-LAMEASS AND HIS BOYFRIEND.
WHEN YOUR DONE STROKIN EACH OTHER, FINISH WIPING YOUR MOUTHS FROM SWALLOWING
EACH OTHERS LOADS AND FINGERIN EACH OTHER'S ROSEBUDS.....STEP RIGHT UP AGAIN
SO I CAN BEAT YA DOWN LIKE THE USELESS ****S YA BOTH ARE AGAIN. IT WOULD BE
MY PLEASURE

REGARDS
FAH-Q

Bryan Vranes
April 4th, 2004, 03:05 AM
HAHA.....BRITISH- - -USELESS ****STICK, NOT EVEN CLOSE KEEP TRYING, YOU'LL
NEVER FIGURE IT OUT SO SAVE YOUR EFFORTS FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND TONIGHT

****wad babbled:

"You want to come back when you're sober? Because right now you really
suck.

WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ASKED YA ONCE
ALREADY...........BABY WANT HIS BOTTLE? **** FROM HERE I CAN SMELL YOUR
BOYFRIEND ON YOU. GO CRY ON HIS SHOULDER.

spunkstain dribbled:

"Give it your best shot ya ****ing british faggot.
Not bad ...eh wot?
BTW/... You haven't done **** yet.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH NICE TRY......... THATS ALL
YA GOT? AAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH OR SHOULD I SAY
WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SMACK- SPIT- FLUSH............

Bryan Vranes
April 4th, 2004, 03:09 AM
LIKE I TOLD YA BEFORE LAMEASS..........SILLY FAGGIT.........DICKS ARE FOR
CHICKS.

ThePsyko
April 4th, 2004, 04:58 AM
On 03 Apr 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, "Bryan Vranes"
> made his/her contribution to mankind by stating
in able.rogers.com:

> HAHA "NITWIT" THATS ****INGORIGINAL (and absolutely ****ing
> hysterical), TWO****INGDUMB****YANKEE****S CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT CAPS
> MEAN IN A NEWS POST

That you're a hopeless idiot?

> ....HAHA, MUST BE BRIT- THERES A STRETCH. BETTER
> STICK YER ****ING MELLON IN THE ICEBOX TO COOL IT OFF, ALL THAT
> THINKING MIGHT OVERWORK YOUR LAST BRAINCELL.... HAHA
> SMACK....CRACK.....TWO MORE BITCHSLAPS FOR THE 2 LITTLE****S-LAMEASS
> AND HIS BOYFRIEND. WHEN YOUR DONE STROKIN EACH OTHER, FINISH WIPING
> YOUR MOUTHS FROM SWALLOWING EACH OTHERS LOADS AND FINGERIN EACH
> OTHER'S ROSEBUDS.....STEP RIGHT UP AGAIN SO I CAN BEAT YA DOWN LIKE
> THE USELESS ****S YA BOTH ARE AGAIN. IT WOULD BE MY PLEASURE
>
> REGARDS
> FAH-Q

wow.. a fag lame AND a "last braincell" lame all in one post.. what are
the odds?

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7
http://prozac.iscool.net

F t B
April 4th, 2004, 06:43 AM
"L.S.Lamey" < > wrote in message
s.com...
> On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 15:19:02 -0400, none >
> wrote:
>
> >shame on you for sweraing like this and forcing me to be nice to you and
> >explainthe utility of what you refer to as "top-posting". there are tow
> >trains of thought,,,,you have to jnow what a train of thought is in order
> >for me to explain this to you so i gues i am foiled in my efforts to
edify
> >you. suffice it to say that the ability to quickly read a response in a
> >long running diatribe that most people have lost interest in is the
> >stregnth of the 'top-post'. try it...it works.
>

> You might learn to spell and then try this again. Your credibility is
> lost on each post you make.
>
> God Loves you.

Weeee...I love a good troll. You're not too bad...for a yank.

Fah-Q
April 4th, 2004, 10:41 AM
Learn how to spell at the very least ****brick

Fah-Q
April 4th, 2004, 10:49 AM
THE ONE THING THAT AMUSES ME ABOUT THESE TWO ****STICK ANAL FRIENDLIES IS
ALSO THE ONE THING THEY HAVE IN COMMON (OTHER THEN A GRADE 1 IQ AND A LOVE
OF STRAP ONS) IS THEIR INABLILITY TO HIT IT ANYTHING OUT OF THE PARK- SAME
OLD VERBAL UNORIGINAL REPETITIVE VERBAL DIARRHEA. KEEP TRYING THOUGH BOTH OF
YOU MAMAS HOMEBOYS. AFTER YOU FINISH SUCKING EACH OTHER OFF- NAME THE TIME
AND PLACE- YOU SILLY LITTLE ****S SOUND LIKE YOU NEED SOME RESPECT BEAT INTO
YOU

FAH-Q

Optional
April 4th, 2004, 03:54 PM
L.S.Lamey wrote:

> On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 02:09:46 GMT, "Bryan Vranes"
> > wrote:
>
> > LIKE I TOLD YA BEFORE LAMEASS..........SILLY FAGGIT.........DICKS
> > ARE FOR CHICKS.

You're getting spanked dude.

ThePsyko
April 4th, 2004, 04:59 PM
On 04 Apr 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, L.S.Lamey
> made his/her contribution to mankind by stating
in s.com:

> On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 09:41:42 GMT, "Fah-Q" >
> wrote:
>
>>Learn how to spell at the very least ****brick
>>
> This coming from a cap typing,canadian ****wit on mommys computer.

don't forget his inability to quote the text he's talking about..
probably because there weren't any spelling mistakes so he had to hide
the fact that he's so pathetic a spelling lame was all he could come up
with even though it didn't fit..

talk about the height of st00pid

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7
http://prozac.iscool.net

ThePsyko
April 4th, 2004, 05:00 PM
On 04 Apr 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, "Fah-Q" >
made his/her contribution to mankind by stating in
le.rogers.com:

> THE ONE THING THAT AMUSES ME ABOUT THESE TWO ****STICK ANAL FRIENDLIES
> IS ALSO THE ONE THING THEY HAVE IN COMMON (OTHER THEN A GRADE 1 IQ AND
> A LOVE OF STRAP ONS) IS THEIR INABLILITY TO HIT IT ANYTHING OUT OF THE
> PARK- SAME OLD VERBAL UNORIGINAL REPETITIVE VERBAL DIARRHEA. KEEP
> TRYING THOUGH BOTH OF YOU MAMAS HOMEBOYS. AFTER YOU FINISH SUCKING
> EACH OTHER OFF- NAME THE TIME AND PLACE- YOU SILLY LITTLE ****S SOUND
> LIKE YOU NEED SOME RESPECT BEAT INTO YOU
>
> FAH-Q

wow..physical violence threats after only a day and a half.. talk about a
Neanderthal chudnick lol

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7
http://prozac.iscool.net

Me
April 4th, 2004, 05:41 PM
On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 16:00:32 GMT, ThePsyko
> wrote:

>(OTHER THEN A GRADE 1 IQ

I just love it when these dildos make complete fools of themselves.
Two major mistakes in *one* sentence that was designed to call someone
*else* stupid. Unbelievable.

1. "Then" does NOT equate to "than".
2. IQ hasn't a thing to do with what grade one might be in.

countertroll
April 4th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Bryan Vranes wrote:

> LAMEY.........SORRY TO HEAR YOU GOT STUCK WITH A "LAMEY" ONE LIKE THAT FOR
> THE REST OF YOUR LIFE (SILLY LITTLE BITCH- DICKS ARE FOR CHICKS)

That is the sad truth though, lamey is true to form, both in name and in
concept. He hopes that by posting in bulk he will make up for his lameness,
and I for one, wait to see that happen. He is after all, quite LAME.

But then hey, he admits it.

countertroll
April 4th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Bryan Vranes wrote:

> THERE GOES LIL LAMEY AGAIN- WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I ASKED YA EARLIER
> YA LITTLE DIARHEA FILLED DIAPER........DOES BABY WANT HIS BOTTLE?

perhaps you should kill the suspense Lamey, and answer the boy. You havent
actually trolled yet, that I have seen so why not just take the pacifier
and think it over.

countertroll
April 4th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Bryan Vranes wrote:

> OLD-HAHA....WELL YA RAT****SONOFABITCH, C'MON UP TO TORONTO YA CHICKEN
> ****. NAME THE TIME AND PLACE. OR DO YA ONLY GOT BALLS BIG ENOUGH TO JERK
> OFF AT THE MOUTH WHILE YA HIDE BEHIND YER KEYBOARD. DON'T WORRY THOUGH,
> YOU WONT NEED BLUE CROSS, WE HAVE FREE MEDICAL UP HERE THAT'LL STITCH MOST
> OF WHATS
> LEFT OF YOU BACK TOGETHER WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU.

Now you blew it sport, to physcially threaten someone as lame as lamey is
just lame in it's own right. You have shown however, perhaps as a public
service, a fine example of the lame response that lamiey's lame trolling
produces. Well done.

countertroll
April 4th, 2004, 07:09 PM
F t B wrote:

> "L.S.Lamey" < > wrote in message
> s.com...
>> On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 15:19:02 -0400, none >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >shame on you for sweraing like this and forcing me to be nice to you and
>> >explainthe utility of what you refer to as "top-posting". there are tow
>> >trains of thought,,,,you have to jnow what a train of thought is in
>> >order for me to explain this to you so i gues i am foiled in my efforts
> edify
>> >you. suffice it to say that the ability to quickly read a response in a
>> >long running diatribe that most people have lost interest in is the
>> >stregnth of the 'top-post'. try it...it works.
>>

>> You might learn to spell and then try this again. Your credibility is
>> lost on each post you make.
>>
>> God Loves you.
>>

> Weeee...I love a good troll. You're not too bad...for a yank.

This is basically the standard for a buck toothed europhobic inbred royal
obsessed Limie ******* like yourself? Interesting.

Xomicron
April 5th, 2004, 05:06 PM
DR.Zues > wrote in
s.com:

> On 2 Apr 2004 20:48:24 GMT, Xomicron > wrote:
>
>> L.S.Lamey > wrote in
>> s.com:
>>
>>> On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 10:46:08 -0500, Jean Dufour

>>> Better than you have tried.
>>>
>>> But thanks for inviting every netkop hating troll on usenet to your
>>> group.
>>> The word is out.
>>
>> I ****ing hate netKKKops.
>
> man,, you yanks are so GawdAMN anal !

Do you like anal?

Xomicron
April 5th, 2004, 05:12 PM
L.S.Lamey > wrote in
s.com:

> On 2 Apr 2004 20:48:24 GMT, Xomicron > wrote:
>
>> L.S.Lamey > wrote in
>> s.com:
>>
>>> On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 10:46:08 -0500, Jean Dufour

>>> Better than you have tried.
>>>
>>> But thanks for inviting every netkop hating troll on usenet to your
>>> group.
>>> The word is out.
>>
>> I ****ing hate netKKKops.
>
> Pop into alt.games.grand-theft-auto
>
> < Look it up, i may have it wrong >
>
> The froup id full of them and wannbe haxor threats.

They will suffer.

Xomicron
April 5th, 2004, 07:43 PM
L.S.Lamey < > wrote in
s.com:

> On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 02:18:01 GMT, "Bryan Vranes"
> > wrote:
>
>> Uhhh Hold......... You haven't been up north then from the sounds of
>> it. Colorado? Don't think so........
>
> Kanada has nothing, You all do nothing but argue amongst yourselves
> over politics and allow terrorists into your country.
>
> Salmon maybe, but who wants that. Colorado in the good old USA is the
> best trout fishing in the world.

The only things in Canada are moose and moose****ers.

ThePsyko
April 7th, 2004, 02:59 AM
On 06 Apr 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, Zack's Brazier Fitters
> made his/her contribution to mankind by stating in
.com:

> ThePsyko whined :
>
>>On 02 Apr 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, L.S.Lamey
> made his/her contribution to mankind by
>>stating in s.com:

>>> Here in Aug.
>>>
>>> I pulled out all my old VH < minus that dickhead Roth > and had a
>>> grand old time.
>>>
>>> I just got a live CD of Sammy and the Waboritas. It rocks pretty
>>> good.
>>>

>>Sammy is one idiot I could do without
>
> Why? Just curious.

I've just never liked his stuff really.. his music never 'clicked' with
me

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7
http://prozac.iscool.net

ThePsyko
April 7th, 2004, 05:17 AM
On 06 Apr 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, "PB" >
made his/her contribution to mankind by stating in
:

> plonked

so why tell everybody?

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7
http://prozac.iscool.net

ThePsyko
April 7th, 2004, 05:17 AM
On 06 Apr 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, L.S.Lamey >
made his/her contribution to mankind by stating in
s.com:

>>> Why? Just curious.
>>>

>>I've just never liked his stuff really.. his music never 'clicked' with
>>me
>
> I still like ya anyway. : - )

lol

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7
http://prozac.iscool.net

PB
April 7th, 2004, 07:31 AM
plonked
"L.S.Lamey" > wrote in message
s.com...
> On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 06:06:41 GMT, ThePsyko
> > wrote:
>
> >On 02 Apr 2004 in alt.hackers.malicious, L.S.Lamey
> > made his/her contribution to mankind by stating
> >in s.com:

> >> Here in Aug.
> >>
> >> I pulled out all my old VH < minus that dickhead Roth > and had a
> >> grand old time.
> >>
> >> I just got a live CD of Sammy and the Waboritas. It rocks pretty good.
> >>

> >Sammy is one idiot I could do without
>
> He still makes VH a whole lot better than when Roth was with them.
> Roth is nothing but a Las Vegas stage freak.

Don White
April 11th, 2004, 11:04 PM
L.S.Lamey > wrote in message
s.com...
> On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 06:28:49 GMT, "Bryan Vranes"
> > wrote:
>
> >CAREFUL NOW.......... I HEAR LAMEASS LICKING ZACKSASS AS THEY READY EACH
> >OTHER FOR THE BIG CHOICE.....WHOS GONNA BE ON TOP TONIGHT HA-HA.
> >OR IS THAT 'to' ****IN GRAPHIC FOR YOU PUNKBITCH****HEADS
> >
> Lookie, I got me a leg humper.

One very good argument for a moderator. If for no other reason, it might
make the ng 'idiot proof'.

Xomicron
April 12th, 2004, 01:56 PM
"Don White" > wrote in
:

> L.S.Lamey > wrote in message
> s.com...
>
>> On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 06:28:49 GMT, "Bryan Vranes"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> CAREFUL NOW.......... I HEAR LAMEASS LICKING ZACKSASS AS THEY READY
>>> EACH OTHER FOR THE BIG CHOICE.....WHOS GONNA BE ON TOP TONIGHT HA-HA.
>>> OR IS THAT 'to' ****IN GRAPHIC FOR YOU PUNKBITCH****HEADS
>>
>> Lookie, I got me a leg humper.
>
> One very good argument for a moderator. If for no other reason, it might
> make the ng 'idiot proof'.

But then you wouldn't be able to post here.

g0dK1LL3rPr1M3
April 13th, 2004, 03:34 AM
Xomicron > wrote in message >...
> "Don White" > wrote in
> :
>
> > L.S.Lamey > wrote in message
> > s.com...
> >
> >> On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 06:28:49 GMT, "Bryan Vranes"

> >> Lookie, I got me a leg humper.
> >
> > One very good argument for a moderator. If for no other reason, it might
> > make the ng 'idiot proof'.
>
> But then you wouldn't be able to post here.

YOUR A LITTLE CONFUSED AREN'T YOU? YOU CAN'T AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME
THAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS AN IDIOT BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE.

PB
April 13th, 2004, 04:05 AM
What's this to do with Can. Fishing?
"g0dK1LL3rPr1M3" > wrote in message
om...
> Xomicron > wrote in message
> > "Don White" > wrote in
> > :
> >
> > > L.S.Lamey > wrote in message
> > > s.com...

HA-HA.

> > > One very good argument for a moderator. If for no other reason, it
might
> > > make the ng 'idiot proof'.
> >
> > But then you wouldn't be able to post here.
>
> YOUR A LITTLE CONFUSED AREN'T YOU? YOU CAN'T AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME
> THAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS AN IDIOT BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE.

Xomicron
April 13th, 2004, 02:06 PM
(g0dK1LL3rPr1M3) wrote in
om:

> Xomicron > wrote in message
>
>> "Don White" > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> L.S.Lamey > wrote in message
>>> s.com...

>>> One very good argument for a moderator. If for no other reason, it
>>> might make the ng 'idiot proof'.
>>
>> But then you wouldn't be able to post here.
>
> YOUR A LITTLE CONFUSED AREN'T YOU? YOU CAN'T AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME
> THAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS AN IDIOT BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE.

I think there's a **** sandwich waiting for you in your boyfriend's
asshole.

Don White
April 13th, 2004, 02:37 PM
g0dK1LL3rPr1M3 > wrote in message
> YOUR A LITTLE CONFUSED AREN'T YOU? YOU CAN'T AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME
> THAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS AN IDIOT BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE.

that should be.....you're a little confused.....
I rest my case!

Fah-Q
April 22nd, 2004, 04:51 AM
HELLO ****BRICK I'M BACK........ WASN'T HUMPING YOUR LEG, BUT I WAS DOWN
IN THE "GOOD OLE' US OF A... AND I DID DUMP A BIG ONE ON YOUR MOTHERS FACE
WHICH YER LITTLE SIS GOBBLED UP GLADLY. SHE SAID SHE LEARNED FROM
YOU....WELL.... I DO OWE YA ONE FOR TEACHING HER SO WELL.
BTW THANKS FOR SICKING THE NETDINK ON ME- ID EXPECT LITTLE ELSE FROM AN
INBRED THROAT YOGURT GUZZLER LIKE YOU.

Fah-Q
April 22nd, 2004, 04:54 AM
GIVE UP DON.... SCROLL UP AND THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU.
RETARDS OF A FEATHER **** TOGETHER, AND THESE RETARDS ARE ****ED. HOW MUCH
MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED?

Fah-Q
April 22nd, 2004, 04:56 AM
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- SICK OF YOUR CRYING. SLAP, WAHHHHHHHHHHH THERE YOU GO
AGAIN

Fah-Q
April 22nd, 2004, 04:58 AM
HOLD- .... BITCH SLAP NUMBER ONE........WHACK.

Fah-Q
April 22nd, 2004, 04:59 AM
SIT BACK BACK DOWN AND RAISE YOUR HAND FIRST......... SMACK

Fah-Q
April 22nd, 2004, 05:01 AM
OF COURSE YOU LIKE HIM......TURN OFF THE LIGHT AND BE QUIET

Fah-Q
April 22nd, 2004, 05:03 AM
SIGH....... BACK TO THE TRAILER PARK- ALL OF YUZ. TAKE YOUR SPANDEX AND
VANHAGAR WITH YOU TOO

Fah-Q
April 22nd, 2004, 05:24 AM
INCIDENTALLY... HTH DID YOU SLIP OUT FROM UNDER MY BOOT?.....(STOMP)
......BACK WHERE YOU BELONG

Xomicron
April 23rd, 2004, 05:49 PM
"Fah-Q" > wrote in news:jmHhc.195984$2oI1.181844
@twister01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com:

> GIVE UP DON.... SCROLL UP AND THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU.
> RETARDS OF A FEATHER **** TOGETHER, AND THESE RETARDS ARE ****ED. HOW MUCH
> MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED?

How did you get out of your cage?!? Back! Back!

Fah-Q
April 24th, 2004, 07:03 AM
WHO SAID U COULD SPEAK?....quit yer flapping... you're not making any sense
while your head's bobbing up and down.

HERE YA GO..........SMACK! (NUMBER 2)- SINCE YOU WERE BEGGING FOR ONE.
NOW SIT BACK DOWN AND RAISE YER HAND JUNIOR, IM NOT DONE WITH YOUR LITTLE
FRIEND YET........