PDA

View Full Version : Re: Any news on GTA 5/San Andreas?

sleepyz
April 2nd, 2004, 03:25 PM
On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 03:49:17 GMT, L.S.Lamey >
wrote:

>On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 03:42:53 GMT, sleepyz > wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:32:55 +0000 (UTC), "Devilmun"
> wrote:
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>I was browsing Amazon.co.uk this morning and came across GTA: The Next
>>>Episode.
>>>I was just wondering if the theme of the game has been confirmed?
>>>Whether it will be Gangster/70`s style again or Gangster/00`s
>>>
>>>Cheers
>>>

>>Well anywhere is nice when your free to road. Just hope they fix
>>stuff. Like the cars dissapearing when you turn around. Also hate the
>>rc stuff. Also be nice if you can get scuba gear and swim maybe hunt
>>sharks. Try to get the biggest :). Fishing would also be cool.
>
>You ought to pick your fat ass up off that chair and do some real
>fishing. Get a life dude.

Guess every newsgroup needs an asshole and guess you volunteered. Let
me guess you an angry 30yr old virgin still living with Mommy?

Your on ignore dip****.

Xomicron
April 2nd, 2004, 10:20 PM
sleepyz > wrote in
s.com:

> On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 03:49:17 GMT, L.S.Lamey >
> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 03:42:53 GMT, sleepyz > wrote:

>>>Well anywhere is nice when your free to road. Just hope they fix
>>>stuff. Like the cars dissapearing when you turn around. Also hate the
>>>rc stuff. Also be nice if you can get scuba gear and swim maybe hunt
>>>sharks. Try to get the biggest :). Fishing would also be cool.
>>
>>You ought to pick your fat ass up off that chair and do some real
>>fishing. Get a life dude.
>
> Guess every newsgroup needs an asshole and guess you volunteered. Let
> me guess you an angry 30yr old virgin still living with Mommy?
>
> Your on ignore dip****.

Plonkers must be looking for their 15 seconds of fame. "Oh, look at me,
mommy! I can plonk."

If you believe that anyone else cares that you've done this, you can
post a followup to the newsgroup containing the word *plonk* or *ignore*.
After a few years of deleting contributors you can expect to have pruned
your Usenet reading down to just those posts which most clearly
encapsulate all the pearls of wisdom the human race will ever need. (Of
course, those posts can be found in your outbox.)

Better yet, get a life and quit plonking, loser; the contents of your
killfile couldn't *possibly* interest anyone outside of your immediate
family, assuming they're inbred.

Does anyone want to see my killfile? I can post it, if there's a demand
for it. Better yet, why doesn't everyone just regularly post the contents
of their killfiles, along with their dick lengths and testicular diameters
(use a gauged wire), and I'll make up a FAQ:

Killfiles, Penile Lengths, and Nutsack Sizes, v1.0.