PDA

View Full Version : This Newsgroup

vb
April 5th, 2004, 10:49 PM
This newsgroup is getting out of hand.

vb
April 7th, 2004, 02:36 AM
20 posts, probably 18 of which are not related to fishing...

"L.S.Lamey" > wrote in message
s.com...
> On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 17:49:13 -0400, "vb" > wrote:
>
> >This newsgroup is getting out of hand.
> >
> Ha Ha ha there are what? 20 posts in 3 days?
>
> Out of hand?

Bodan
April 10th, 2004, 06:02 PM
vb.
Just put "lamey" on your ignore list and everything that he posts does
not appear on your screen.

--
http://www.bluezone.best.cd/
"vb" > wrote in message ...
> 20 posts, probably 18 of which are not related to fishing...
>

> "L.S.Lamey" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 17:49:13 -0400, "vb" > wrote:
> >
> > >This newsgroup is getting out of hand.
> > >
> > Ha Ha ha there are what? 20 posts in 3 days?
> >
> > Out of hand?

vb
April 10th, 2004, 06:11 PM
I know this isn't the correct newsgroup for this question, but in Outlook
Express, where is the ignore list for newsgroups?

V.B.

"Bodan" > wrote in message
. ..
> vb.
> Just put "lamey" on your ignore list and everything that he posts does
> not appear on your screen.
>
> --
> http://www.bluezone.best.cd/
> "vb" > wrote in message ...
> > 20 posts, probably 18 of which are not related to fishing...
> >

> > "L.S.Lamey" > wrote in message
> > s.com...

> > > Ha Ha ha there are what? 20 posts in 3 days?
> > >
> > > Out of hand?

Joe Z
April 10th, 2004, 07:14 PM
With the message open go to the tool bar and click on Message and then
scroll down to Block Sender. Joe Z.

"vb" > wrote in message ...
I know this isn't the correct newsgroup for this question, but in Outlook
Express, where is the ignore list for newsgroups?

V.B.

The Moe Szyslak Experience \(feat. Homer\)
April 10th, 2004, 07:17 PM
The "Block Senders List" is in "Tools". At the drop-down menu it's in the
"Message Rules".

--
"vb" > wrote in message ...
> I know this isn't the correct newsgroup for this question, but in Outlook
> Express, where is the ignore list for newsgroups?
>
> V.B.
>

> "Bodan" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > vb.
> > Just put "lamey" on your ignore list and everything that he posts
does
> > not appear on your screen.
> >
> > --
> > http://www.bluezone.best.cd/
> > "vb" > wrote in message ...
> > > 20 posts, probably 18 of which are not related to fishing...
> > >

> > > "L.S.Lamey" > wrote in message
> > > s.com...

vb
April 10th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Hmmm, I should have known that!

Thanks.

"The Moe Szyslak Experience (feat. Homer)" > wrote in
message news:2TWdc.32314$Sh4.1165@edtnps84...