PDA

View Full Version : Undignified

claude gagne
April 5th, 2004, 04:01 AM
I was surprised to find out that this is just another forum for illicit,
juvenile behavior rather than a collection of civil human beings sharing a
common pastime.

Claude Gagne
(Notice the lack of colorful, cowardly and hypocritical nickname)

Joe Z
April 7th, 2004, 12:54 AM
Claude the outbursts you are referring to are recent. Overall this a quiet
group with knowledgeable folks that contribute when asked. JMHO
Joe Z.
"claude gagne" > wrote in message
. ..
I was surprised to find out that this is just another forum for illicit,
juvenile behavior rather than a collection of civil human beings sharing a
common pastime.

Claude Gagne
(Notice the lack of colorful, cowardly and hypocritical nickname)

Jez
April 7th, 2004, 05:45 AM
"L.S.Lamey" > wrote in message
s.com...
> On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 23:01:13 -0400, "claude gagne"
> > wrote:
>
> >I was surprised to find out that this is just another forum for illicit,
> >juvenile behavior rather than a collection of civil human beings sharing
> >common pastime.
> >
> >Claude Gagne
> >(Notice the lack of colorful, cowardly and hypocritical nickname)
> >
> You might try alt.atheism, they seem to think their grown up.

Or do we just have faith in our age ?

--
Jez
"The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious,

PB
April 7th, 2004, 07:31 AM
plonked
"claude gagne" > wrote in message
. ..
> I was surprised to find out that this is just another forum for illicit,
> juvenile behavior rather than a collection of civil human beings sharing a
> common pastime.
>
> Claude Gagne
> (Notice the lack of colorful, cowardly and hypocritical nickname)

Robibnikoff
April 7th, 2004, 04:17 PM
In article >, L.S.Lamey
says...

>On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 23:01:13 -0400, "claude gagne"
> wrote:
>
>>I was surprised to find out that this is just another forum for illicit,
>>juvenile behavior rather than a collection of civil human beings sharing a
>>common pastime.
>>
>>Claude Gagne
>>(Notice the lack of colorful, cowardly and hypocritical nickname)
>>
>You might try alt.atheism, they seem to think their grown up.

Thanks for once again proving that you failed basic English grammar.

Robyn
Resident Witchypoo & EAC Spellcaster

Ash
April 7th, 2004, 09:35 PM
L.S.Lamey wrote:

> On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 23:01:13 -0400, "claude gagne"
> > wrote:
>

>>I was surprised to find out that this is just another forum for illicit,
>>juvenile behavior rather than a collection of civil human beings sharing a
>>common pastime.
>>
>>Claude Gagne
>>(Notice the lack of colorful, cowardly and hypocritical nickname)
>>

> You might try alt.atheism, they seem to think their grown up.

Their grown up what?

Not BAAWA