PDA

View Full Version : Ontario Trophy Lake?

Ivan Yonge
April 15th, 2004, 09:32 PM
What is this lake? is it a private own place where the owner put fishes into
the water and let you fish? or is it just another lake like lake Ontario??

http://www.trophylake.com/

My friend sent me this, but I haven't heard of it..

Jim Howarth
April 16th, 2004, 01:37 AM
At $250.00 a day or $5,000.00 a season it better be private.
Jim

"Ivan Yonge" > wrote in message
.cable.rogers.com...
> What is this lake? is it a private own place where the owner put fishes
into
> the water and let you fish? or is it just another lake like lake Ontario??
>
> http://www.trophylake.com/
>
> My friend sent me this, but I haven't heard of it..

vb
April 16th, 2004, 03:26 AM
Its just stocked ponds. Certainly not worth the money.

"Ivan Yonge" > wrote in message
.cable.rogers.com...
> What is this lake? is it a private own place where the owner put fishes
into
> the water and let you fish? or is it just another lake like lake Ontario??
>
> http://www.trophylake.com/
>
> My friend sent me this, but I haven't heard of it..

F t B
April 16th, 2004, 10:27 PM
"Ivan Yonge" > wrote in message
.cable.rogers.com...
> What is this lake? is it a private own place where the owner put fishes
into
> the water and let you fish? or is it just another lake like lake Ontario??
>
> http://www.trophylake.com/
>
> My friend sent me this, but I haven't heard of it..

Do people actually go to a place like this? There's no way I'd spend $250 a
day to sit at a U catch.
Bizarre.