PDA

View Full Version : Fuel tanks

Jeff Durham
October 7th, 2003, 07:28 PM
Does anyone know of a vendor that makes plastic gas tanks or someone that
has a wide selection? I have looked at the stock tanks offered by Bass Pro
and Cabelas, but none are exactly what I want. Cabelas will make a custom
aluminum tank, but I would rather have plastic. I am looking for something
that has the rough dimensions of 24"x14"x 7 to10" high. I also would like
to have a protrusion of 6"x6" along the center of the 24" side with the fill
cap and hose connector on top.

Here is a top view of what I mean:

------------------------
| |
| |
--------- ---------
| X |
-------

Where "X" is the fillcap.

Thanks,
Jeff

Calif Bill
October 8th, 2003, 07:08 AM
go to http://www.tempoproducts.com/products.html
and look through their tanks. Perkco (sp?) also supplies tanks.
Bill