PDA

View Full Version : Seal Hunt is Bad! Let's do something else.

Ködos
April 17th, 2004, 10:20 PM
Let's get a fox hunt together, just like they do in England!

Tally Ho!

Invective
April 18th, 2004, 12:23 AM
"Ködos" > wrote in message
> Let's get a fox hunt together, just like they do in England!
>
> Tally Ho!

Only the very richest of the English upper classes hunt foxes. Most of the
rest are either looking for prostitutes to spank them or looking for little
boys so they can spank THEM.

darren reed
April 18th, 2004, 12:51 AM
im english mate and i aint into either of them but what i do like is telling
a troll to go **** himself
toodle pip (as we say in england)
"Invective" > wrote in message
.rogers.com...

> "Ködos" > wrote in message
> > Let's get a fox hunt together, just like they do in England!
> >
> > Tally Ho!
> >
> Only the very richest of the English upper classes hunt foxes. Most of the
> rest are either looking for prostitutes to spank them or looking for
little
> boys so they can spank THEM.

Olaf Timandahaff
April 18th, 2004, 01:30 AM
The game never ends, when, "Invective" >'s whole
world depends, on the turn of a friendly card:

>"Ködos" > wrote in message
>> Let's get a fox hunt together, just like they do in England!
>>
>> Tally Ho!
>>
>Only the very richest of the English upper classes hunt foxes. Most of the
>rest are either looking for prostitutes to spank them or looking for little
>boys so they can spank THEM.

I read a book or two by Irvine Welsh.
Scotland, "where men are men and sheep are nervous"

"Hey MacLeod, get offa my ewe!"

Seymour_F_Butts
April 18th, 2004, 10:42 PM
It seems when a few thousand animals congregate togther, humans call that too
many an issue a cull.

How about culling the human race? The human race is the biggest environmental
threat to the earth. Not a few hundred thousand seals, moose, mountain lions,
etc. But over 6 Billion human beans.

But then again , I guess that is what WAR is for. It is a naturally human
instinct to self cull in response to over population and over crowding.
Also exploration to find new places to live is also a natural instinct. So
support space exploration.

SFB

>"Ködos" > wrote:

>Let's get a fox hunt together, just like they do in England!
>
>Tally Ho!

Invective
April 18th, 2004, 11:03 PM
"Seymour_F_Butts" > wrote in message
> It seems when a few thousand animals congregate togther, humans call that
too
> many an issue a cull.
>
> How about culling the human race? The human race is the biggest
environmental
> threat to the earth.

Good point. Let's start with you and your family.

April 18th, 2004, 11:21 PM
On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 21:42:52 GMT,
(Seymour_F_Butts) wrote:

> How about culling the human race? The human race is the biggest environmental
>threat to the earth. Not a few hundred thousand seals, moose, mountain lions,
>etc. But over 6 Billion human beans.

President Bush is doing his best to fulfill that.

April 19th, 2004, 12:30 AM
What about:
The baby clams?
The slaughtered Cows?
The Slaughtered Chickens?
Deer?
Lobster? Crab? Oysters?
Fish?

Rubystars
April 19th, 2004, 02:44 AM
"Seymour_F_Butts" > wrote in message
> It seems when a few thousand animals congregate togther, humans call that
too
> many an issue a cull.
>
> How about culling the human race?

Um, no.

>The human race is the biggest environmental
> threat to the earth.

No, that's the sun. It might get crateredby large comets and meteors
sometimes too, but they're not much of a threat to the earth itself anymore.
Not since the big impact that caused the formation of the moon.

>Not a few hundred thousand seals, moose, mountain lions,
> etc. But over 6 Billion human beans.

Human beans? *L* Yay for transgenics. ;)

> But then again , I guess that is what WAR is for.

WAR?

> It is a naturally human
> instinct to self cull in response to over population and over crowding.

Large populations just tend to have more of everyone, assholes included.

> Also exploration to find new places to live is also a natural instinct.
So
> support space exploration.

Cool idea.

-Rubystars

soapless
April 19th, 2004, 04:01 AM
Sobriety. is it too much to ask of a W>A>S>P>?\\

You know their paedeophilia rates are the worst.

I guess they just plain enjoy giggling, and can do it in virtually any
setting.

Try to remember the seriousness of the issues you post about. i know
it's hard with all that booze and protein, but you can and will
change, before you die ,into someone more respectable - i've seen it.

Seymour_F_Butts
April 19th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Go ahead , you and what army. ;-)
That is how wars are started. That is self culling. One group wants to get rid
of the other group for what ever reason..

SFB

>"Invective" > wrote:

>"Seymour_F_Butts" > wrote in message
>> It seems when a few thousand animals congregate togther, humans call that
>too
>> many an issue a cull.
>>
>> How about culling the human race? The human race is the biggest
>environmental
>> threat to the earth.
>
>Good point. Let's start with you and your family.

Terry Spragg
April 19th, 2004, 07:07 PM
wrote:
> What about:
> The baby clams?
> The slaughtered Cows?
> The Slaughtered Chickens?
> Deer?
> Lobster? Crab? Oysters?
> Fish?

What about the poor, defensless wheat and barley, even those
beautiful apples?

Maybe what we should do is arrange a bunch of tree chippers near the
ocean, and have every human being just walk through? That would
really improve the ecosystem according to the veggie nut-heads.

'Course, in fairness, we would have to kill everything else that
murders vegetables first, to do our duty to vegetables.

Those with the strongest ethical objections to carnivors, herbivors
and life's other unpleasant realities will of course volunteer to go
first, eh? After all, every breath they take is oxygen stolen from
those poor microbes and yeast, etc.

Those kooks are really trying to avoid the fact that they too are
going to be eaten by the earth, eventually. Non too soon, if you ask me.

In justice, maybe we should kill that mother of all death, earth
herself? Maybe a really big H-bomb? We could all fly to Mars, first.
But, wait a minute, that might cause a glut of planetary nutrient in
this part of space, it could even upset the gravitational balance!

Now that I mention it, it seems inevitable!

What would happen to the Sun?

OOoohhh! What to do, what to do?

Terry K