PDA

View Full Version : Southern Classic

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
October 7th, 2003, 08:42 PM
Okay, the plan is starting to come together. Here is what Moe & I have so far:

Motel: Pier ll Resort 863-763-8003 2200 HWY 441 SE Okeechobee, Fl.
They have pull through parking so you won't have to unhook for your boat. Lakeside Restaurant is just across the street
for great food.

Dates: Friday April 23 & Saturday April 24 200

Licenses: http://floridaconservation.org/license/ Or call 1-888-FISH FLORIDA (347-4356)

More info will be posted as it becomes available. For detailed questions e-mail Moe or me ( ) Bill
P. (Doc - The Tin Boat King)

RGarri7470
October 8th, 2003, 12:55 AM
>Dates: Friday April 23 & Saturday April 24 200

I was afraid of that - same dates as the Georgia Top Six. Haven't missed but
one since 1979 - will be a tough choice to make next year, but will probably
fish the Top Six.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

alwaysfishking
October 8th, 2003, 11:42 AM
Sorry to hear that Ronnie, will miss having you there, not at the weigh in
of course!! ;-)