PDA

View Full Version : Drop Shot Eye'

Joe Z
June 22nd, 2004, 02:04 AM
To our good neighbors to the north, Stony and others (except Al). Check out
the photo on ABPF with same subject line. You may want to try a drop shot
when other presentations fail. Joe Z.

Steve & Chris Clark
June 22nd, 2004, 03:42 AM
Will do MR. Z. Thanks! How did you set your drop shot elevation above
bottom? Fishfinder tell you?
--
Stony

"Joe Z" > wrote in message
> To our good neighbors to the north, Stony and others (except Al). Check
out
> the photo on ABPF with same subject line. You may want to try a drop shot
> when other presentations fail. Joe Z.

---

Joe Z
June 22nd, 2004, 05:09 AM
The few fish I marked were tight to the bottom so I set it about 3-4 inches
figuring that would have the leech wiggling right on their noses. ;-) Joe Z.