PDA

View Full Version : Good Smallie spots?

GuitarMan
June 22nd, 2004, 03:24 PM
My wife and I are considering a fishing trip and Canada may be one of our
choices.
I hear there is some good smallie fishing in Canadian parts and was
wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to where to go in Canada?
We live in the Nazareth, Pa. area so would prefer somewhere near the
NY/Canada area.
I have my own Tracker TX17 w/60 HP Merc. Need info on Location, Lodging,
etc...
Thanks All..

Don Phillipson
June 28th, 2004, 07:42 PM
"GuitarMan" > wrote in message

> My wife and I are considering a fishing trip and Canada may be one of our
> choices.
> I hear there is some good smallie fishing in Canadian parts and was
> wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to where to go in Canada?
> We live in the Nazareth, Pa. area so would prefer somewhere near the
> NY/Canada area.

Your main choice is between lake fishing and
river fishing. Rivers are often more fun e.g.
St. Lawrence and Ottawa Rivers, both full
of bass, but most southern Ontario lakes
have bass: then there are lakes Huron,
Erie and Ontario . . .

--
Don Phillipson