PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Boat trailer for 14" aluminum boat..

\(oYo\)
June 23rd, 2004, 03:20 PM
I'm Looking for a trailer for a 14 to 16 foot aluminum boat. Nothing fancy,
the cheaper the better in fact. Just as long as it's not a road hazzard.
under three hundred bucks is my limit.

I live near Duncan, BC. so preference will be given to the closest good
deal. :)

email me by replying to " doyoulikeithere )at( yahoo dot c a "

Spoonplugger
June 23rd, 2004, 08:10 PM
have you looked in the buy and sell? you can pick em up in there rather
cheap i have seen 14' with motor and trailer
going for 600-800
"(oYo)" > wrote in message
> I'm Looking for a trailer for a 14 to 16 foot aluminum boat. Nothing
fancy,
> the cheaper the better in fact. Just as long as it's not a road hazzard.
> under three hundred bucks is my limit.
>
> I live near Duncan, BC. so preference will be given to the closest good
> deal. :)
>
> email me by replying to " doyoulikeithere )at( yahoo dot c a "

\(oYo\)
June 27th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Man, It must be nice to consider 800 bucks, as cheap.

Might as well be a million to me. but I already have the boat and motor , I
only need a trailer.

Im looking more in the 50 to 150 range. and on my budget, thats the limits.
anybody on Vancouver Island with an old trailer / fixer upper, please let
me know.

"Spoonplugger" > wrote in message
> have you looked in the buy and sell? you can pick em up in there rather
> cheap i have seen 14' with motor and trailer
> going for 600-800
> "(oYo)" > wrote in message
> > I'm Looking for a trailer for a 14 to 16 foot aluminum boat. Nothing
> fancy,
> > the cheaper the better in fact. Just as long as it's not a road hazzard.
> > under three hundred bucks is my limit.
> >
> > I live near Duncan, BC. so preference will be given to the closest good
> > deal. :)
> >
> > email me by replying to " doyoulikeithere )at( yahoo dot c a "

Don White
June 27th, 2004, 04:45 PM
I guess $ 800.00 is cheap! I'd have to pay that to get a new half decent
tender for my sailboat. I opted to buy a Sea Hawk 11 vinyl boat from Cosco
for $ 100.00. Hate these darn compromises.