PDA

View Full Version : seemed easy. isn't

RB
October 7th, 2003, 11:08 PM
Well, I thought this one would be as easy as falling off a log. But, found
out it isn't.

I'm looking for identification of some fish camps on Lake Okeechobee so I
can get rates, etc.

Cranked all that into Google, and a bunch of useless infor turns up, but no
direct links to actual fish camps.

Anyone know of Lake Okeechobee fish camps that have a web site, and that
you'd be willing to give me?

Craig
October 8th, 2003, 12:05 AM
Here ya go:
http://www.koa.com/where/fl/09325.htm

--
Craig Baugher
Living in The United States, and Loving It!

Chuck Coger
October 8th, 2003, 01:36 AM
Okee Tantie
10430 Hwy. 78 W.
Okeechobee, FL 34974
Phone: 863-763-2622
E-mail:

Better yet go here and find a ramp then a hotel close by.
http://floridafisheries.com/ramps

---
Chuck Coger
http://www.fishin-pro.com