PDA

View Full Version : Looked like somebody dumped the "bait" bucket out!

John Kerr
October 8th, 2003, 12:12 AM
Went back out to Kentucky Lake today, and found out that a prefish was
under way for the ABA National...I think that's what it is. Over 500
entries...geez! Good thing it's a big lake, and that Barkley Lake is
"attached" to it too:). Never seen such an aray of different boats in my
life.
Now I love bass fishermen (I are one), and respect most of the
lot....but a few of these guys were absolute "slobs"...dumping garbage
out of their boats after pulling up the ramps, and there were trash cans
in easy walking distance! I tried to embaress a couple of them by
walking over and picking up some of the stuff and putting in the
cans....paper trash, skoll cans and such. Don't think the "few" had a
clue! Don't get me wrong 95% of the guys were "Pros", and acted like
it...guess there will always be a few that dissapoint the rest, hu?
JK

Chuck Coger
October 8th, 2003, 01:30 AM
Yea that is pitifull. Too make it worse it's usually the guys that make a
great effort to clean up that end up with their plastic sacks on our water
intakes. I know it has happened to me a few times, and it burns me to the
core. A $0.02 sack destroys a 15k engine..

---
Chuck Coger
http://www.fishin-pro.com

"John Kerr" > wrote in message
> Went back out to Kentucky Lake today, and found out that a prefish was
> under way for the ABA National...I think that's what it is. Over 500
> entries...geez! Good thing it's a big lake, and that Barkley Lake is
> "attached" to it too:). Never seen such an aray of different boats in my
> life.
> Now I love bass fishermen (I are one), and respect most of the
> lot....but a few of these guys were absolute "slobs"...dumping garbage
> out of their boats after pulling up the ramps, and there were trash cans
> in easy walking distance! I tried to embaress a couple of them by
> walking over and picking up some of the stuff and putting in the
> cans....paper trash, skoll cans and such. Don't think the "few" had a
> clue! Don't get me wrong 95% of the guys were "Pros", and acted like
> it...guess there will always be a few that dissapoint the rest, hu?
> JK

Josh
October 11th, 2003, 12:08 PM
yep there's a few in ever barrel.