PDA

View Full Version : carp

Jon Maka
November 11th, 2003, 08:30 AM
does anyone think we will ever get rid of carp? Water quality is the down
fall of aussie fishing .Carp thrive in poor water nothing else, Your
comments jonmaka

Jarrett
November 12th, 2003, 12:53 AM
Sorry to break the bad news, but carp do well in clean water also.
Sadly the *******s turn it dirty, and no mate I think the buggers are here
to stay.
Controlling there numbers is probably the best we'll do.
Jarrett.

"Jon Maka" > wrote in message
> does anyone think we will ever get rid of carp? Water quality is the down
> fall of aussie fishing .Carp thrive in poor water nothing else, Your
> comments jonmaka

John
November 19th, 2003, 07:41 PM
People wanted to in NSW but NSW Fisheries wouldn't let them --pet food and
fish meal.John