PDA

View Full Version : [Fwd: Re: Tallest hardwood forrest reduced to toilet paper.]

Steve Cooke
December 3rd, 2003, 04:00 AM
B.T.Graham felt fit to regale us with the following:
> Greens are funny creatures.
Hmmm...flame bait.

> On the one hand they support unlimited immigration (as long as it is
> illegal). But on the other hand they worry about trees being cut down.
Well, I can hold my tongue no longer. You have made some gross
generalisations and some inappropriate assumptions sir.

> loony lefites
As you can see, it is getting very difficult to take you seriously. I am
going to go out on a limb (uncut, of course) here and make the
assumption that the term "lefites" is supposed to read "lefties." Fair
assumption?

I'd like to see some evidence that your lefites are loony. The
dictionary tells me that loony (also correctly spelled looney) means
crazy and/or foolish, and is derived from lunatic. Since lunacy is a
medical condition (controlled by recourse to pharmaceuticals) we can
infer from your comment that all lefites have this lunatic condition (or
predisposition perhaps??). Assuming they recieve medical treatment for
their condition, there should be enough medical records around for you
to quantify the problem.

Based on your comments I have a theory. "Bonsai" and cohorts are trying
to do away with Medicare (or, at the least, downsizing the call Medicare
has on the public purse) because they are "Righites" - they have no need
of such medical treatment as those politically left of the Liberals do!
This also has the fortunate side effect that all "lefites" will be
forced to work harder in order to pay for the medical attention they
require, thus reducing the time they have for spouting their "lefite"
rubbish!!

And finally (I am getting rather tired of this), what is "Left"? Left of
what? Most people would say they are left of the Nazis...oops, Godwin's
Law!!

Jackeroo
December 3rd, 2003, 11:14 AM
Obviously need another showing of Easter Island down Tas again.

"Steve Cooke" > wrote in message

> B.T.Graham felt fit to regale us with the following:
> > Greens are funny creatures.
> Hmmm...flame bait.
>
> > On the one hand they support unlimited immigration (as long as it is
illegal).

Not actually, simply truth as against pick the lie you like type
explanations. And expensive island holidays and sea trips for migrants. No
wonder they are so anxious to get here, if thats what you get when they want
to get rid of you, what posible wonders are there when you land?
And we cant afford medicare, Meningococcal prevention or necessary funding
for medical and educational infrastructure, except for Johhnny's special
schools? While we waste our money on all that.

But on the other hand they worry about trees being cut down.
> Well, I can hold my tongue no longer. You have made some gross
> generalisations and some inappropriate assumptions sir.
>
> > loony lefites
> As you can see, it is getting very difficult to take you seriously. I am
> going to go out on a limb (uncut, of course) here and make the
> assumption that the term "lefites" is supposed to read "lefties." Fair
> assumption?
>
> I'd like to see some evidence that your lefites are loony. The
> dictionary tells me that loony (also correctly spelled looney) means
> crazy and/or foolish, and is derived from lunatic. Since lunacy is a
> medical condition (controlled by recourse to pharmaceuticals) we can
> infer from your comment that all lefites have this lunatic condition (or
> predisposition perhaps??). Assuming they recieve medical treatment for
> their condition, there should be enough medical records around for you
> to quantify the problem.
>
> Based on your comments I have a theory. "Bonsai" and cohorts are trying
> to do away with Medicare (or, at the least, downsizing the call Medicare
> has on the public purse) because they are "Righites" - they have no need
> of such medical treatment as those politically left of the Liberals do!
> This also has the fortunate side effect that all "lefites" will be
> forced to work harder in order to pay for the medical attention they
> require, thus reducing the time they have for spouting their "lefite"
> rubbish!!
>
> And finally (I am getting rather tired of this), what is "Left"? Left of
> what? Most people would say they are left of the Nazis...oops, Godwin's
> Law!!

Yeah what is all this lefty crap? Trying to shame the right/left swingers
into backing weird right wing policies by so called right wingers who all
turn out to be zionists rooting for the Israel the fatherland anyway.
Fair go, there's plenty left who just dont like stupid unproductive policies
where the benefit ends up anywhere but in Australia. voters from right
across the board I might add.

amazure ²°°³
December 3rd, 2003, 11:43 PM
"Jackeroo" > wrote in message ...
| Obviously need another showing of Easter Island down Tas again.

Great Documentary, humans really can be so *bloody stupid*.

We'll screw this world until it can no longer support us all,
then there will be more wars, mass starvation and cannibalism.

Our Own Stupid Fault.

| "Steve Cooke" > wrote in message
| >
| > B.T.Graham felt fit to regale us with the following:
| > > Greens are funny creatures.
| > Hmmm...flame bait.
| >
| > > On the one hand they support unlimited immigration (as long as it is
| illegal).
|
| Not actually, simply truth as against pick the lie you like type
| explanations. And expensive island holidays and sea trips for migrants. No
| wonder they are so anxious to get here, if thats what you get when they want
| to get rid of you, what posible wonders are there when you land?
| And we cant afford medicare, Meningococcal prevention or necessary funding
| for medical and educational infrastructure, except for Johhnny's special
| schools? While we waste our money on all that.
|

| But on the other hand they worry about trees being cut down.
| > Well, I can hold my tongue no longer. You have made some gross
| > generalisations and some inappropriate assumptions sir.
| >
| > > loony lefites
| > As you can see, it is getting very difficult to take you seriously. I am
| > going to go out on a limb (uncut, of course) here and make the
| > assumption that the term "lefites" is supposed to read "lefties." Fair
| > assumption?
| >
| > I'd like to see some evidence that your lefites are loony. The
| > dictionary tells me that loony (also correctly spelled looney) means
| > crazy and/or foolish, and is derived from lunatic. Since lunacy is a
| > medical condition (controlled by recourse to pharmaceuticals) we can
| > infer from your comment that all lefites have this lunatic condition (or
| > predisposition perhaps??). Assuming they recieve medical treatment for
| > their condition, there should be enough medical records around for you
| > to quantify the problem.
| >
| > Based on your comments I have a theory. "Bonsai" and cohorts are trying
| > to do away with Medicare (or, at the least, downsizing the call Medicare
| > has on the public purse) because they are "Righites" - they have no need
| > of such medical treatment as those politically left of the Liberals do!
| > This also has the fortunate side effect that all "lefites" will be
| > forced to work harder in order to pay for the medical attention they
| > require, thus reducing the time they have for spouting their "lefite"
| > rubbish!!
| >
| > And finally (I am getting rather tired of this), what is "Left"? Left of
| > what? Most people would say they are left of the Nazis...oops, Godwin's
| > Law!!
| >
| Yeah what is all this lefty crap? Trying to shame the right/left swingers
| into backing weird right wing policies by so called right wingers who all
| turn out to be zionists rooting for the Israel the fatherland anyway.
| Fair go, there's plenty left who just dont like stupid unproductive policies
| where the benefit ends up anywhere but in Australia. voters from right
| across the board I might add.

jg
December 4th, 2003, 11:50 AM
"Jackeroo" > wrote in message
> Obviously need another showing of Easter Island down Tas again.

What I don't understand is, how did an island without enough food to sustain
its population be well fed & at peace when the Dutch when they arrived? Can
an annual egg&spoon race really provide enough food for everyone & end civil
war, after all means of sustaining the population was destroyed? Would a
starving population at war with itself, really pause to make beautiful
carvings depicting starving ppl? The moral seems to be don't worry about
depletion of resources because a foreign disease will trump any other
obstacle to survival...

cc
December 15th, 2003, 10:53 AM
jg wrote:

> "Jackeroo" > wrote in message
>
>>Obviously need another showing of Easter Island down Tas again.
>>

> What I don't understand is, how did an island without enough food to sustain
> its population be well fed & at peace when the Dutch when they arrived? Can

Cannibalism, my friend....