PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen any gars in Port Phillip Bay yet?

Lindsay
December 9th, 2003, 07:53 AM
Well?

What about the snapper.. my mate's got a few to 5kg of Frankston...

Anyone else?

Lindsay

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN

Spider
December 9th, 2003, 10:52 PM
There are the odd snapper about but there is an awful lot of water filled
with mini flathead in between. Mind you if you read the reports lodged by
the tackle shops or charter operators you would think they we in plague
proportions all lining up to commit suicide on the first hook they see

Grumpy
December 10th, 2003, 05:13 AM
Was out yesterday and hooked into a nice little snapper of 20cm , After a
tremendous battle of many hours I finally landed it<lol>,

Got one decent Flathead of 900Gm,

Regards
Alan

"Spider" > wrote in message
> There are the odd snapper about but there is an awful lot of water filled
> with mini flathead in between. Mind you if you read the reports lodged by
> the tackle shops or charter operators you would think they we in plague
> proportions all lining up to commit suicide on the first hook they see

Lindsay
December 12th, 2003, 07:27 AM
Spider wrote:

> There are the odd snapper about but there is an awful lot of water filled
> with mini flathead in between. Mind you if you read the reports lodged by
> the tackle shops or charter operators you would think they we in plague
> proportions all lining up to commit suicide on the first hook they see

hehehe...