PDA

View Full Version : "Swiftcraft Dominator" hulls

bruce
December 11th, 2003, 11:20 PM
I know this has nothing to do with sport fishing directly, but I have
tried just about every other news group that exists.

So here goes, I am looking for anyone who owns or has owned a
"Swiftcraft Dominator".
In particular I am interested in talking to anyone who's "Swiftcraft
Dominator" outboard or stern drive hulls have been converted to use an
outboard pod design.

Regards
Bruce

Lindsay
December 12th, 2003, 07:27 AM
bruce wrote:

> I know this has nothing to do with sport fishing directly, but I have
> tried just about every other news group that exists.
>
> So here goes, I am looking for anyone who owns or has owned a
> "Swiftcraft Dominator".
> In particular I am interested in talking to anyone who's "Swiftcraft
> Dominator" outboard or stern drive hulls have been converted to use an
> outboard pod design.

How'd ya go with the floor?

Lindsay
--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN

bruce
December 14th, 2003, 11:31 PM
Lindsay,

The floor is complete with new stringers, a underfloor 120L fuel tank,
underfloor drainage pipes from the forward storage pockets and
underfloor electrical conduit. I also made a mould up for some new
fibreglass side pockets. The transom main section is also complete as
well. I am in the process of making a mould to finish of the top
section of the hull where the original outboard well once was. When
this is all done then I have to apply the flow coat to the inside to
finish the job off.

Regards
Bruce

Lindsay > wrote in message >...
> bruce wrote:
> >
> > I know this has nothing to do with sport fishing directly, but I have
> > tried just about every other news group that exists.
> >
> > So here goes, I am looking for anyone who owns or has owned a
> > "Swiftcraft Dominator".
> > In particular I am interested in talking to anyone who's "Swiftcraft
> > Dominator" outboard or stern drive hulls have been converted to use an
> > outboard pod design.
>
> How'd ya go with the floor?
>
> Lindsay

Lindsay
December 23rd, 2003, 07:12 AM
bruce wrote:

> Lindsay,
>
> The floor is complete with new stringers, a underfloor 120L fuel tank,
> underfloor drainage pipes from the forward storage pockets and
> underfloor electrical conduit. I also made a mould up for some new
> fibreglass side pockets. The transom main section is also complete as
> well. I am in the process of making a mould to finish of the top
> section of the hull where the original outboard well once was. When
> this is all done then I have to apply the flow coat to the inside to
> finish the job off.

Sounds great!!! Well done!
Did you find any black filler under the stringers/keel?

Got any pics? Gunna upload them to the web somewhere?

Seasons greets to all in aus fishing...

Lindsay

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN

bruce
December 23rd, 2003, 10:57 PM
Once the top section of the hull where the original outboard well was,
I will post a series of pics up to this stage. This could be a while
as we are also doing some renovations on the family home early in the
new year. But it will happen.

Enjoy your Xmas and tight lines.