PDA

View Full Version : basspro

Gone Angling
October 8th, 2003, 08:51 PM
Basspro (not Charles) is suppose to be coming here...eh....across the border.
It is still a little too far for me to get to the store. I was wondering if
they would have the facility to take phone orders. Would the price be the same
as in the store and would the shipping costs be reasonable and geared to the
dollar amount of the sale and on a sliding scale. Really what i'm saying even
though one can't get to the store is there an advantage to it coming here. I
would not normally order from a USA location because of exchange, brokerage
etc..

alwaysfishking
October 8th, 2003, 11:50 PM
Have you been banned from Wal-Mart?

Sorry I couldn't help it, I've been good not replying to the troll but
couldn't resist.. back into your box you nasty little creature...