PDA

View Full Version : Narooma

Steve Butcher
February 6th, 2004, 01:12 PM
We were at Narooma over Christmas. Caught some nice Flathead =/- 2ft,
a number of Kingfish mostly on or under size, and some good sized
Trevally all off Montague Island. Tried to catch some slimies on 5 or
6 occasions without sucess, seems there are very few around lately

Butchie

Lindsay
February 10th, 2004, 06:35 AM
Steve Butcher wrote:

> We were at Narooma over Christmas. Caught some nice Flathead =/- 2ft,
> a number of Kingfish mostly on or under size, and some good sized
> Trevally all off Montague Island. Tried to catch some slimies on 5 or
> 6 occasions without sucess, seems there are very few around lately

Sounds like you had some fun.. last march the boats were bringing in
boxes of Kingies, all 80cm or better. Then the weather changed, the
water temp dropped 5 degrees in a day, and that stuffed everything.:)

Thanks for the heads up

Lindsay

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN

John
February 12th, 2004, 01:51 AM
Was at Bermagui 2 weeks ago heaps of slimies and marlin --no kingies. john