PDA

View Full Version : Fire Wood FOR SALE, BRISBANE Buy now before winter!!!

tony
February 22nd, 2004, 09:32 AM
Fire Wood For Sale:

$100 ute load unsplit + delivery
$200 ute load split + delivery

Bulk enquiries welcome.

Ethel
February 23rd, 2004, 04:49 AM
"tony" > wrote in message

Would you use that with a running sinker or a float?

jabsy
February 26th, 2004, 02:55 PM
> Would you use that with a running sinker or a float?

Seeing as tho the firewood is probably made of, er, wood, then you could use
it as the float.

Chris
February 28th, 2004, 09:18 AM
> > Would you use that with a running sinker or a float?
>
> Seeing as tho the firewood is probably made of, er, wood, then you could
use
> it as the float.

For Capt Ahab maybe.... I think a good split log may not be licge enough
for your average gar fish.... Moby Dick on the other hand would be able to
give it a good tug...

bidkev
March 17th, 2004, 02:35 AM
jabsy wrote:
>> Would you use that with a running sinker or a float?
>
> Seeing as tho the firewood is probably made of, er, wood, then you
> could use it as the float.

What about bogwood?