PDA

View Full Version : Got the Baits - From Mesa Tackle

Bob La Londe
October 9th, 2003, 03:01 AM
Hey Gilbert,

I just got the baits I ordered. I have to admit that the picture of some of
the baits on the website don't do them justice. I recall a couple I thought
looked pretty amateurish.

Wow! In person they look very good. The Senko clone lookes better than a
Senko, and your other baits have every bit of fit and finish of a Zoom or
Berkley.

They one that really got my sttention was that new jig trailer. That is
about the best looking artificial crawfish head I have ever seen. I will be
definitely trying it out this weekend in place of the usual pork rind.

Now I just have to see how this stuff holds up in heavy cover.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

go-bassn
October 9th, 2003, 04:00 AM
Bob, if you want to see a real work of art check out Mesa's frogs in person.
They practically croak.

Warren
--
http://www.fishingworld.com/MesaTackleSupply/
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com http://www.secretweaponlures.com

"Bob La Londe" > wrote in message
> Hey Gilbert,
>
> I just got the baits I ordered. I have to admit that the picture of some
of
> the baits on the website don't do them justice. I recall a couple I
thought
> looked pretty amateurish.
>
> Wow! In person they look very good. The Senko clone lookes better than a
> Senko, and your other baits have every bit of fit and finish of a Zoom or
> Berkley.
>
> They one that really got my sttention was that new jig trailer. That is
> about the best looking artificial crawfish head I have ever seen. I will
be
> definitely trying it out this weekend in place of the usual pork rind.
>
> Now I just have to see how this stuff holds up in heavy cover.
>
> --
> Bob La Londe
> Yuma, Az
> http://www.YumaBassMan.com
> ADD YOUR WEB LINK TO THE LINK INDEX ON MY SITE

Bob La Londe
October 9th, 2003, 04:30 AM
I keep trying to get Gilbert to come down here for an afternnon on the upper
channel of Mittry to show me those frogs.

http://www.yumabassman.com/pictures/MittryChannel.jpg

--

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> Bob, if you want to see a real work of art check out Mesa's frogs in
person.
> They practically croak.
>
> Warren
> --
> http://www.fishingworld.com/MesaTackleSupply/
> http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com http://www.secretweaponlures.com
> http://warrenwolk.com/ http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com/
>
> "Bob La Londe" > wrote in message
> > Hey Gilbert,
> >
> > I just got the baits I ordered. I have to admit that the picture of
some
> of
> > the baits on the website don't do them justice. I recall a couple I
> thought
> > looked pretty amateurish.
> >
> > Wow! In person they look very good. The Senko clone lookes better than
> > Senko, and your other baits have every bit of fit and finish of a Zoom
or
> > Berkley.
> >
> > They one that really got my sttention was that new jig trailer. That is
> > about the best looking artificial crawfish head I have ever seen. I
will
> be
> > definitely trying it out this weekend in place of the usual pork rind.
> >
> > Now I just have to see how this stuff holds up in heavy cover.
> >
> > --
> > Bob La Londe
> > Yuma, Az
> > http://www.YumaBassMan.com
> > ADD YOUR WEB LINK TO THE LINK INDEX ON MY SITE

Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton
October 9th, 2003, 05:00 AM
Oh yeah?
--