PDA

View Full Version : Pinkies at Port Phillip

Hunter
March 17th, 2004, 04:43 AM
Hi All,

Is everyone else fishing port phillip bay having a good run on the pinkies.?
Cos I know I am, the last 3 weeks have been really productive.

Good fishin,

-Hunter

Andrew Morris
March 17th, 2004, 11:40 AM
yeah, been catching quite a few, but none that are size... spent about 4
hours at the 19 metre line off Carrum on Sunday, and fought off undersized
flatties and pinkies...

one 7-gill though, so it was all good :-)

"Hunter" > wrote in message ...
> Hi All,
>
> Is everyone else fishing port phillip bay having a good run on the
pinkies.?
> Cos I know I am, the last 3 weeks have been really productive.
>
> Good fishin,
>
> -Hunter

Scotty
March 19th, 2004, 10:38 AM
whats legal in Port Phillip Bay?
Its 38cm here in south oz...

"Andrew Morris" > wrote in message
> yeah, been catching quite a few, but none that are size... spent about 4
> hours at the 19 metre line off Carrum on Sunday, and fought off undersized
> flatties and pinkies...
>
> one 7-gill though, so it was all good :-)
>

> "Hunter" > wrote in message ...
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Is everyone else fishing port phillip bay having a good run on the
> pinkies.?
> > Cos I know I am, the last 3 weeks have been really productive.
> >
> > Good fishin,
> >
> > -Hunter

Hunter
March 21st, 2004, 09:44 PM