PDA

View Full Version : The Green Goddess

Josh
October 9th, 2003, 08:30 PM
I think. . .

This IS NOT a promotion for financial renumeration. . . but a thanks for a
great product. Last year or so ago while fishing with crazy Charlie Summers
he whipped out his famous Green Godess spinner bait. Not sure that's the
real name or his version, but he did well with it..does well with it.
Yesterday was a tough day on the water with a business clients dad. Left
Lake Mich and went down Cal river which was pretty stained even for that
river. Finally pulled into a nice shaded area and decided to pitch the
Goddess to several laydowns. Took 4 nice fish two about 3 lbs one smaller
and one 4. A great spinnerbait, moves well . . . rode high above some
submerged vegatation and on the bigger fish the hook went through top and
bottom lips. I also threw the Parrot I think. Green yellow orange ? Took a
bright bright orange grub from my guest's walleye box and used it for a
trailer. Caught a few more on that one too ! Thanks to Charles and an
honorable mention to crzy Rickert.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Charles B. Summers
October 9th, 2003, 08:59 PM
The Green Goddess (it's real name) is my all time favorite spinnerbait, and
I have caught plenty of fish on it sice Bob game some out during the 2000
Mid-Tenn Classic. Funny thing is, I don't know if that color would have been
on my choices for stained water. I probably would have went with all
chartreuse, but Joe and I were out one night about dusk and I had the GG
already tied on, so I fished with it until complete darkness. I caught a
smallie, largemouth, and a catfish on that bait until it was too dark to
continue. LOL

The Green, Chartreuse and Yellow is the Firetiger, and you can ask Steve how
well that one works for him! But, all the credit needs to go to Crazy Bob
Rickard... he designed them, I just fish with them.