PDA

View Full Version : i'd like to go fishing

IMz
April 19th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Hi, just wondering if someone could reccomend a small charter company in
Sydney so I can go for a day trip fishing with my mates.

I am an absolute beginner and so are my friends. So I'm looking for someone
who can provide us with a small boat that can fit 4-8 people and all the
necessary equipment and bait.

We're willing to travel 2 hours from the CBD.

Thnx.
-Im

Mike Lynn
April 20th, 2004, 08:09 AM
Arthur's Fishing Charters 2 Eighth Avenue PORT HACKING 2229 (02) 9545-4140
Bianca Deep Sea & Game Fishing Charters 6 Kanoona Street CARINGBAH 2229 (02)
9525-1667

"IMz" > wrote in message
> Hi, just wondering if someone could reccomend a small charter company in
> Sydney so I can go for a day trip fishing with my mates.
>
> I am an absolute beginner and so are my friends. So I'm looking for
someone
> who can provide us with a small boat that can fit 4-8 people and all the
> necessary equipment and bait.
>
> We're willing to travel 2 hours from the CBD.
>
> Thnx.
> -Im

Mike Lynn
April 20th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Hope you are near Sydney.

"IMz" > wrote in message
> Hi, just wondering if someone could reccomend a small charter company in
> Sydney so I can go for a day trip fishing with my mates.
>
> I am an absolute beginner and so are my friends. So I'm looking for
someone
> who can provide us with a small boat that can fit 4-8 people and all the
> necessary equipment and bait.
>
> We're willing to travel 2 hours from the CBD.
>
> Thnx.
> -Im

IMz
April 20th, 2004, 03:05 PM
I'm 15 mins from the CBD - not quite sure where Port Hacking and Caringbah
are... hopefully under a 2 hour drive. Thanks for your help... anyone else
with tips?

Really don't want to spend more than 80$ per person.... pretty budget trip -
and do we all need fishing licenses? coz none of us have one.

-im

Ken Oaf
April 21st, 2004, 12:50 PM
On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 00:05:47 +1000, "IMz" > wrote:

> I'm 15 mins from the CBD - not quite sure where Port Hacking and Caringbah
> are... hopefully under a 2 hour drive. Thanks for your help... anyone else
> with tips?

Many larger clubs. as in RSL and Leagues, have fishing clubs and do regular
charter fishing trips.

> Really don't want to spend more than 80$ per person.... pretty budget trip -
> and do we all need fishing licenses? coz none of us have one.

You need fishing licences unless you are aboriginal.

jabsy
April 22nd, 2004, 07:44 AM
"IMz" > wrote in message
> Hi, just wondering if someone could reccomend a small charter company in
> Sydney so I can go for a day trip fishing with my mates.

I went on Phoenix Charters out from Port Hacking a couple of times many
moons ago, and we did very well each time.

ph 0296059130

IMz
April 26th, 2004, 03:36 AM
where did the old mesgs go? I lost all the numbers that were posted
earlier... they've been purged.. :(

whoever posted them before, please can u post them again.

-im