PDA

View Full Version : Re: I say we should give him what's owed. - was Re: SD0S14

Wayne Harrison
February 8th, 2004, 11:57 PM
"chr0123" > wrote

wow, man; you had better be right about this, or have one hell of a trial
lawyer.

awh

Hooked
February 9th, 2004, 12:58 AM
"Wayne Harrison" > wrote in message

> "chr0123" > wrote
>
> wow, man; you had better be right about this, or have one hell of a trial
> lawyer.

Are you trying to say that "chr0123" is on the verge of committing a felony?

Wayne Harrison
February 9th, 2004, 02:57 AM
"Hooked" > wrote in message
> "Wayne Harrison" > wrote in message
> >
> > "chr0123" > wrote
> >
> > wow, man; you had better be right about this, or have one hell of a
trial
> > lawyer.
> >

> Are you trying to say that "chr0123" is on the verge of committing a
felony?

> no; nothing criminal. it's just that such statements are clearly
libelous, if not true. but then, if the dude ain't got no money, he is
bulletproof.

awh