PDA

View Full Version : FS in Atlanta:2000 Seark Center console

mosey
March 13th, 2004, 03:57 PM
2000 Model Seark 16.5' aluminum center console with 40 hp mercury for sale.
E-mail zx180mph at yahoo com for pictures or call 678-858-3579 for pictures
and more information.

Front and rear Eagle and Garmin depth finders
40 lb thrust Motorguide foot controlled trolling motor
front and rear casting decks
Oval fiberglass live well
New tires on trailer
40 hp Mercury with automatic oil injection
Power tilt and trim
Runs 30 mph
Super tough .100 all welded construction
Center console with full face Lexan windshield

This boat is in great shape and ready for the river or lake.
I'm a devout crappie fisherman and used the trolling motor the majority of
the time. The gas motor has very few hours on it.

I'm located off Camp Creek Parkway and Butner road on the south west side of
Atlanta
Price is $4500.00 If you've looked at similar boats you'll agree this is a
steal. I'm just wanting to get the space back in my carport as I just
bought a new, larger boat.