PDA

View Full Version : Catfishing Site

nlcatfish
March 24th, 2004, 11:12 PM
I have an informative site about Catfishing on the Ohio River around
Cincinnati, Ohio. "Cincinnati Catfishing" has links to the river
stage & wether for the Cincinnati area. Information on baits used in
the river around here,plus tips where to gather live bait with casting
nets. Aricles for catching huge Channel cats the Red River of the
North at Lockport,Canada. There is a 4 mile stretch of river there
that has the highest concentration large CHANNEL cats (20 lbs and
above) anywhere in North America. I belive anyone interested in
catfishing will enjoy reading and soaking up the tips. Tight lines to
all! nlcatfish

webmaster for Cincinnati Catfishing
www.cincinnaticatfishing.com