PDA

View Full Version : Lures/Baits CHEAP!!

Scott Turdo- DMS Outdoors
May 7th, 2004, 02:47 AM
I presently have 24 boxes of Berkley Power Biat I have to unload. I
have various sizes, shapes, and colors and can get them to you for
$1.75 a pack (that ain't a misprint fellas.... 1.75 a PACK). I also
have some Matzui Soft Plastics for the same price (1.75 a pack) and
assorted crankbaits (Tsunami, Puffin Bay, Cotton Cordell, etc) for
2.50 a piece. YEP... 2.50 a piece. Contact me at
for more info. All you pay is shipping, and I don't inflate my
shipping cost. What it cost me to send, it costs you to get!!!

Scott A Turdo

Alpha, NJ