PDA

View Full Version : ebay: Bud Stewart duck-style bass lure---rare, mint, amazing!

Jeff Potter
June 9th, 2004, 05:16 AM
Check it out: I'm selling a very rare mint condition bass lure that
looks like a duck, made by the legendary Michigan maker, Bud Stewart.
It's fading orange to red with his trademark black radiating spots.
He's known as the best all-time lure-maker...and I agree! This is folk
art at its best. The hardcover coffee table book about his life and
lures is a phenomenal and gorgeous art object in its own right. 4.5"
in size. In a deep, black wooden display case (linen mounting board)
for wall hanging. Link to auction:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=collectible+fishing+lure&ie=ISO-8859-1&hl=en

--Jeff Potter