PDA

View Full Version : out and about

Gone Angling
October 13th, 2003, 01:24 PM
I decided to take a little trip to the north country, I didn't take my fishing
gear since the bass would be hunkered down and unreachable. When i got there i
sure wanted to fish. I was kicking myself i didn't take my gear. On the way
back i hit two Walmarts. One had just opened and i scooped up a healthy stock
of the clearance priced lures i was after and a 7' rapala rod. The other
Walmart had some more clearance price lures for a buck or two. Next time the
i'll take my gear. It was quite a sight to see the changing colours of the
leaves.

Dan Krueger
October 14th, 2003, 02:15 AM
Gone Analing wrote:
> I decided to take a little acid trip and bicycle to the north country, I didn't take my fishing
> gear since the bass would be hunkered down and I don't know how to catch them anyway. When i got there i
> sure wanted to fish but I couldn't stop puking. I was kicking myself i didn't take my crack pipe. On the way
> back i "hit" two Walmarts. One had just opened and i scooped up a healthy stock of rolling papers and
> the "clearance priced" lures i was after and a 7' rapala rod that I will break tomorrow. The other
> Walmart had some more "clearance price" lures for a buck or two - more than that is a felony, eh? Next time
> i'll take my gear and my crack pipe. It was quite a sight to see the changing colours of the
> leaves on only two hits of acid. What's a dumbass lad to do?

J Buck
October 14th, 2003, 03:08 AM
Re: you know who you are---your post was uncalled for, despite what many
may think of Gone Angling

AJH
October 14th, 2003, 06:00 AM
I agree, uncalled for...

I fish therefore I lie

Marty
October 14th, 2003, 06:16 AM
J Buck > wrote in message
> Re: you know who you are---your post was uncalled for, despite what many
> may think of Gone Angling

Agreed. These gratuitous nasty responses have abated, thankfully, but not
everyone has gotten the message. But altering a quote is way over the top.

John Letendre
October 16th, 2003, 03:12 AM
C'mon...that was funny!
"Marty" > wrote in message

> J Buck > wrote in message
> > Re: you know who you are---your post was uncalled for, despite what many
> > may think of Gone Angling
>
> Agreed. These gratuitous nasty responses have abated, thankfully, but not
> everyone has gotten the message. But altering a quote is way over the top.

J Buck
October 16th, 2003, 03:39 AM
Not the least bit funny. If you think so, I feel sorry for your friends
(if you have any) and family. Do you tie cats to your rear bumper too?

<C'mon...that was funny!>