PDA

View Full Version : Pay to be an observer?

RGarri7470
October 13th, 2003, 02:34 PM
I was looking at my October Bass Times this morning at the ad for the 2004
tournaments and the amateur division. For the Elite 50 tournaments, looks like
you pay the entry fee but don't get to fish? They do draw for a new boat from
the 50 observers.

Any of you going to pay to be an observer and get a lottery ticket?
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

go-bassn
October 13th, 2003, 08:05 PM
I'd pay a few bucks to sit & watch three of the best anglers in the world
ply thier trade for three days up close. Unlike the Opens/Tour, you know
you're guaranteed to get a "good ride" no matterwhat. The Elite 50 are the
best of the best.

Warren