PDA

View Full Version : Free Forums For Your Club

BassMan423
June 28th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Ever wanted to have Discussion Forums for your Club?
Are your current forums old, decrepit and hard to manage?
We will host yours for FREE!
We've got an established outdoors site, and we're starting a program to allow
various outdoors clubs to have their own forums.
If you belong to a group with at least 10 members (no limit), and would like to
host your own forum, with moderating capabilities...jus check us out and let me
know what you need.
There is no charge for this service, we provide it as a way to promote the
Great Outdoors.Clubs from anywhere in the USA are welcome to submit a request.
The Site:
Heartland Outdoorsman
http://www.illinoiswaters.net/heartland