PDA

View Full Version : Maps in Mass

Rich Conley
October 14th, 2003, 08:37 PM
Been trying to find maps of the local waterways. Willet Pond In the
Norwood/westwood/walpole area. I know this pond is a back up resovoire,
and is man made, so there has to be topo maps available. I just cant
find em. Any ideas?

Rich

Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton
October 15th, 2003, 01:33 AM
What state, which city, etc. ?

--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com
"Rich Conley" > wrote in message
.. .
> Been trying to find maps of the local waterways. Willet Pond In the
> Norwood/westwood/walpole area. I know this pond is a back up
resovoire,
> and is man made, so there has to be topo maps available. I just cant
> find em. Any ideas?
>
> Rich

steve burison
October 15th, 2003, 11:58 AM
Rich
You may have already tried this one

http://www.state.ma.us/dfwele/dfw/dfw_pond.htm

It is the state of MA fish and game site with pdf maps of most of the ponds
in MA

I didn't see Willet Pond on the list, maybe it also has another name?

Steve

"Rich Conley" > wrote in message
.. .
> Been trying to find maps of the local waterways. Willet Pond In the
> Norwood/westwood/walpole area. I know this pond is a back up resovoire,
> and is man made, so there has to be topo maps available. I just cant
> find em. Any ideas?
>
> Rich

Rich Conley
October 15th, 2003, 05:47 PM
I had not seen that, and it seems to be very usefull. Unfortunately, theres
nothing listed for Walpole (my town), norwood, dedham, westwood....IE all the
towns around me....hrm.

Anyone else got anyting? Maybe anywhere I could buy maps?

steve burison wrote:

> Rich
> You may have already tried this one
>
> http://www.state.ma.us/dfwele/dfw/dfw_pond.htm
>
> It is the state of MA fish and game site with pdf maps of most of the ponds
> in MA
>
> I didn't see Willet Pond on the list, maybe it also has another name?
>
> Steve
>
> "Rich Conley" > wrote in message
> .. .
> > Been trying to find maps of the local waterways. Willet Pond In the
> > Norwood/westwood/walpole area. I know this pond is a back up resovoire,
> > and is man made, so there has to be topo maps available. I just cant
> > find em. Any ideas?
> >
> > Rich

CanoeArt
October 17th, 2003, 01:06 PM
Hi, go to a Barnes and Noble or any book store and buy Topographical McNally
map book. You will love them, they have one for every State, will show all
Lakes etc. with put in's as well.

CanoeArt

"Keep a Paddle in the Water at All Times"