PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Fish Stringer

Marla Mayes
July 2nd, 2004, 05:21 PM
The Ultimate Fish Stringer is the perfect companion for your fish
finder, rod and reel, spear gun, or other fishing accessories. It
keeps your catch alive, fresh, and secure while you fish.

http://www.fishstringer.com/

Rodney
July 4th, 2004, 05:10 AM
Marla Mayes wrote:

> The Ultimate Fish Stringer is the perfect companion for your fish
> finder, rod and reel, spear gun, or other fishing accessories. It
> keeps your catch alive, fresh, and secure while you fish.
>
> http://www.fishstringer.com/

In the many , many years, I have fished, I found out log ago,, you
never run a stringer though a fish's gills, it would be like running a
rope through your lungs, fish do not live that long when strung that
way,, instead run a stringer though the under skin behind the lower
lip, (yes you have to make a hole there) and out the mouth. I have seen
fish strung "this" way live for days on a stringer, and then be released
still unharmed
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
July 4th, 2004, 01:09 PM
"Marla Mayes" > wrote in message
om...
> The Ultimate Fish Stringer is the perfect companion for your fish
> finder, rod and reel, spear gun, or other fishing accessories. It
> keeps your catch alive, fresh, and secure while you fish.

Nah, I prefer to put the fish in my aerated livewell.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Rodney
July 4th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
> "Marla Mayes" > wrote in message
> om...
>
>>The Ultimate Fish Stringer is the perfect companion for your fish
>>finder, rod and reel, spear gun, or other fishing accessories. It
>>keeps your catch alive, fresh, and secure while you fish.
>

> Nah, I prefer to put the fish in my aerated livewell.

The majority of the 45 million fishermen, in the US, don't have an
aerated live well, many who do,, like me, also do a lot of bank fishing,
and/our fish water where you can't launch your bass boat, so you use
skinny water boats like my Hobie Out Back Fisherman