PDA

View Full Version : Rickard Update?

go-bassn
October 16th, 2003, 01:55 AM
How's our Bobby doing, anyone know?

Warren

RichZ
October 16th, 2003, 03:46 AM
Go-bassn wrote:
> How's our Bobby doing, anyone know?

He was well enough to email me today!

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Bob Rickard
October 16th, 2003, 04:02 AM
Hi all!

I am home, and sore as can be. Stated briefly, my heart blockage was worse
than expected, but was still no match for my cardiologist. He put a
super-sharp #8/0 treble on a 6 oz. buzzbait, tied it on his 300# Fireline
with a Quadra-Palomar knot, and cranked that artery open as can be. He now
has me up and going again, and in time I expect to be winning a few more
ROFB tourneys while telling bigger lies than ever.

My sincere thanks to all of you for your thoughts and messages!

Bob

"RichZ" > wrote in message
> Go-bassn wrote:
> > How's our Bobby doing, anyone know?
> >
> He was well enough to email me today!
>
> RichZ©
> www.richz.com/fishing

Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton
October 16th, 2003, 04:06 AM
I got an email from him also. He says he just got home today, and he's
really tired and sore.

--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

"RichZ" > wrote in message
> Go-bassn wrote:
> > How's our Bobby doing, anyone know?
> >
> He was well enough to email me today!
>
> RichZ©
> www.richz.com/fishing

J Buck
October 16th, 2003, 04:44 AM
I am new to this newsgroup, but most posters here seem like decent
people. I don't now you but am glad to hear you've bounced back.

Charles B. Summers
October 16th, 2003, 02:18 PM
You know how the saying goes... "You can't keep a good man down!"

"go-bassn" > wrote in message
> How's our Bobby doing, anyone know?
>
> Warren

go-bassn
October 16th, 2003, 07:49 PM
Great news Bob, so we don't have to cancel our tennis date?

Warren ;-)

"Bob Rickard" > wrote in message
> Hi all!
>
> I am home, and sore as can be. Stated briefly, my heart blockage was worse
> than expected, but was still no match for my cardiologist. He put a
> super-sharp #8/0 treble on a 6 oz. buzzbait, tied it on his 300# Fireline
> with a Quadra-Palomar knot, and cranked that artery open as can be. He now
> has me up and going again, and in time I expect to be winning a few more
> ROFB tourneys while telling bigger lies than ever.
>
> My sincere thanks to all of you for your thoughts and messages!
>
> Bob
>

> "RichZ" > wrote in message
> > Go-bassn wrote:
> > > How's our Bobby doing, anyone know?
> > >
> > He was well enough to email me today!
> >
> > RichZ©
> > www.richz.com/fishing

Illinois Fisherman
October 16th, 2003, 08:17 PM
God speed in a fast recovery, Bob.

"Bob Rickard" > wrote in message
> Hi all!
>
> I am home, and sore as can be. Stated briefly, my heart blockage was worse
> than expected, but was still no match for my cardiologist. He put a
> super-sharp #8/0 treble on a 6 oz. buzzbait, tied it on his 300# Fireline
> with a Quadra-Palomar knot, and cranked that artery open as can be. He now
> has me up and going again, and in time I expect to be winning a few more
> ROFB tourneys while telling bigger lies than ever.
>
> My sincere thanks to all of you for your thoughts and messages!
>
> Bob
>

> "RichZ" > wrote in message
> > Go-bassn wrote:
> > > How's our Bobby doing, anyone know?
> > >
> > He was well enough to email me today!
> >
> > RichZ©
> > www.richz.com/fishing

AJH
October 16th, 2003, 10:04 PM
It's good to hear your doing well..I wish you a speedy recovery.

Huck Palmatier
October 16th, 2003, 11:13 PM
Great...we'll see you at wrestling camp in two weeks then? asked Huck

alwaysfishking
October 18th, 2003, 12:27 PM
Not true Charles, once my brother all of 260 pounds sat on me and I could
not get up for the life of me. And I'm a good man..at least my wife says I
am.. :) Glad to hear your doing fine Bob, I'll bring the zebco's and shiners
to Okee!!!!.
Randy-
"Charles B. Summers" (Comcast)> wrote in
message ...
> You know how the saying goes... "You can't keep a good man down!"
>
> "go-bassn" > wrote in message
> > How's our Bobby doing, anyone know?
> >
> > Warren

Jim Laumann
October 20th, 2003, 03:24 AM
Hey Bob!

Belated best wishes for a speedy recovery. Been "off the air" - sort
of - in recent days. Hoping you get to feeling good enough to hit the
water one of these days.

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 03:02:48 GMT, "Bob Rickard"
> wrote:

>Hi all!
>
>I am home, and sore as can be. Stated briefly, my heart blockage was worse
>than expected, but was still no match for my cardiologist. He put a
>super-sharp #8/0 treble on a 6 oz. buzzbait, tied it on his 300# Fireline
>with a Quadra-Palomar knot, and cranked that artery open as can be. He now
>has me up and going again, and in time I expect to be winning a few more
>ROFB tourneys while telling bigger lies than ever.
>
>My sincere thanks to all of you for your thoughts and messages!
>
>Bob
>

>"RichZ" > wrote in message
>> Go-bassn wrote:
>> > How's our Bobby doing, anyone know?
>> >
>> He was well enough to email me today!
>>
>> RichZ©
>> www.richz.com/fishing

Jim

2003 R.O.F.B. NWC
Largest Non Bass Trophy Winner

Justin Hires
October 20th, 2003, 03:50 AM
"Bob Rickard" > wrote in message >...
> Hi all!
>
> I am home, and sore as can be. Stated briefly, my heart blockage was worse
> than expected, but was still no match for my cardiologist. He put a
> super-sharp #8/0 treble on a 6 oz. buzzbait, tied it on his 300# Fireline
> with a Quadra-Palomar knot, and cranked that artery open as can be. He now
> has me up and going again, and in time I expect to be winning a few more
> ROFB tourneys while telling bigger lies than ever.
>
> My sincere thanks to all of you for your thoughts and messages!
>
> Bob
Glad to hear you're doing OK Bob! Can't wait to meet ya, and see you
fish some tourneys!
-Justin