PDA

View Full Version : Terrestrials

Marc Reeves
July 4th, 2004, 02:16 AM
I need some advice on presenting terrestrials. I've been casting then very
slightly twiching the fly like an insect trying to swim. Correct or
Incorrect?

Any other advice would be appreciated too.

Thanks

Marc

Eric
July 4th, 2004, 02:42 PM
I think that fly fishermen all have their pet theories and if they
work, then it's correct--at least for that day. I have tried
twitching, dead drift, sinking a little bit, hopping them. All have
worked at times. Half the fun is trying to figure it all out.

eric