PDA

View Full Version : Power Pro question

Who Cares
October 19th, 2003, 01:49 AM
What type of rod do you think works best with Power Pro, soft tip or
hard tip? (ie say med power 6' spinning rod)

Bob La Londe
October 19th, 2003, 02:25 AM
I've been using it on fast heavy rods.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

"Who Cares" > wrote in message
> What type of rod do you think works best with Power Pro, soft tip or
> hard tip? (ie say med power 6' spinning rod)

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
October 19th, 2003, 04:05 AM
"Who Cares" > wrote in message
> What type of rod do you think works best with Power Pro, soft tip or
> hard tip? (ie say med power 6' spinning rod)

I think that PowerPro works well on all types of rods, but then again, I'm a PowerPro freak! :)
Look at most of my rods and you'll find that they're usually fast to extra fast action, that is, a
soft tip with LOTS of backbone. But then again, I've got PowerPro spooled on a 9' noodle of a
spinning rod and a 3 weight flyrod blank that I built as a spinning rod for crappie fishing.
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers

Who Cares
October 19th, 2003, 04:22 AM
What I was trying to say is a mh rod with a stiff tip vs a mh with a
soft tip, both with good backbone. Thanks