PDA

View Full Version : reel seat

Gone Angling
October 19th, 2003, 07:12 PM
The screw attachment on my reel seat comes loose when I'm fishing. It is kind
of annoying since i have to stop to to tighten it. The reel comes loose and
vibrates when i'm casting. Is there a way to make a tighter non- permanent reel
seat. Something that would give the threads more holding power. The reel seat
is a real pain in the a@ss. lol

Suthern Transplant
October 21st, 2003, 01:33 AM
HI,
Locktite makes several types of glues which will keep your reel tight and
still be able to get it off when needed.
Just go to an industrial supply and ask for advice.
Hopes this helps.
"Gone Angling" > wrote in message
> The screw attachment on my reel seat comes loose when I'm fishing. It is
kind
> of annoying since i have to stop to to tighten it. The reel comes loose
and
> vibrates when i'm casting. Is there a way to make a tighter non- permanent
reel
> seat. Something that would give the threads more holding power. The reel
seat
> is a real pain in the a@ss. lol

Bob La Londe
October 21st, 2003, 01:56 PM