PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Mr. Goodbait.

Charles B. Summers
October 20th, 2003, 02:17 AM
Anyone know where to find the baby brushhogs in a color called cotton candy?

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com

Brad Coovert
October 20th, 2003, 02:53 AM
>Anyone know where to find the baby brushhogs in a color called cotton candy?

www.softbaits.com

Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
Please visit our sponsors:
http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

Charles B. Summers
October 20th, 2003, 04:00 AM
Thank Ye kind Sir!

Great site, BTW!

--
"Brad Coovert" > wrote in message
> >Anyone know where to find the baby brushhogs in a color called cotton
candy?

> www.softbaits.com
>
> Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
> Please visit our sponsors:
> http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

Charles B. Summers
October 20th, 2003, 04:01 PM
Ok... looking over the site again that Brad Coovert posted, the color that
I'm looking for (Watermelon Candy, instead of Cotton Cany) is not in stock.
Anyone have a source for these???

"Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot)> wrote in
message ...
> Anyone know where to find the baby brushhogs in a color called cotton
candy?

> --
> Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
> www.secretweaponlures.com
> www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> www.midtennclassic.org

Brad Coovert
October 20th, 2003, 07:27 PM
Sorry Charles.

www.zoombaits.com is out of stock also.

Tackle Warehouse has some....

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/styleproducts.html?styleref=175

Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
Please visit our sponsors:
http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

Charles B. Summers
October 20th, 2003, 08:59 PM
Yeah... that was the second place I looked.

"Brad Coovert" > wrote in message
> Sorry Charles.
>
> www.zoombaits.com is out of stock also.
>

> Tackle Warehouse has some....
>
> http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/styleproducts.html?styleref=175
>

> Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
> Please visit our sponsors:
> http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

BassMr.
October 20th, 2003, 10:23 PM
Academy Sports has them Charles,I bought some this afternoon.They also have
a Watermelon Candy color that looks delicious as well.

BassMr.
October 20th, 2003, 10:32 PM
Addendum: the large Cotton candy color is on sale for only $.88,the sales
guy said he "thinks" they are discontinuing that particular color.

go-bassn
October 20th, 2003, 11:39 PM
I have to ask - is Charles looking for PINK baits?

Warren

"BassMr." > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Addendum: the large Cotton candy color is on sale for only $.88,the sales
> guy said he "thinks" they are discontinuing that particular color.

RichZ
October 20th, 2003, 11:55 PM
Go-bassn wrote:
> is Charles looking for PINK baits?

No, he corrected himself, and said he REALLY meant watermelon candy. EG,
watermelonseed with green and purple flake.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

BassMr.
October 21st, 2003, 01:29 AM
Have you ever used that color Rich? (watermelon candy) I bought some of
those too and am looking forward to using them in the morning on Old
Hickory.

BassMr.
October 21st, 2003, 02:22 AM
If he is looking for PINK baits WW he can't go wrong with a pink trick worm
in the spring.But catfish won't touch one. :)

Charles B. Summers
October 21st, 2003, 02:47 AM
Hey Brad! I overlooked the second link for Tackle Warehouse, but just got
finished placing an order for a few bags. Thanks Man!

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.midtennclassic.org

"Brad Coovert" > wrote in message
> Sorry Charles.
>
> www.zoombaits.com is out of stock also.
>

> Tackle Warehouse has some....
>
> http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/styleproducts.html?styleref=175
>

> Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
> Please visit our sponsors:
> http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldbass/WelcomeToOurSponsorPage.htm

Charles B. Summers
October 21st, 2003, 02:51 AM
Very funny... but I've been catfish free for a while now.

To answer Warrens question... I'm not going to confirm nor deny the search
for pink baits.
BassMr., I did pick up a bag or two of "BUBBLEGUM" trick worms for next
spring! My daughter says they're cute.

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.midtennclassic.org
"BassMr." > wrote in message
ink.net...
> If he is looking for PINK baits WW he can't go wrong with a pink trick
worm
> in the spring.But catfish won't touch one. :)

Justin Hires
October 21st, 2003, 03:07 AM
RichZ > wrote in message >...
> Go-bassn wrote:
> > is Charles looking for PINK baits?
> >
> No, he corrected himself, and said he REALLY meant watermelon candy. EG,
> watermelonseed with green and purple flake.
>
> RichZ©
> www.richz.com/fishing

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Actually, Charles is looking for the Secret color in brush hogs.LOL.
Although the "Watermelon Candy" is a Great color! But, what Charles
is looking for is the same Flake, but in Green Pumpkin seed.
Not sure of the color name?
-Justin
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Thundercat
October 21st, 2003, 03:16 AM
"Justin Hires" > wrote in message
om...
> RichZ > wrote in message
> > Go-bassn wrote:
> > > is Charles looking for PINK baits?
> > >
> > No, he corrected himself, and said he REALLY meant watermelon candy. EG,
> > watermelonseed with green and purple flake.
> >
> > RichZ©
> > www.richz.com/fishing
>
> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
>
> Actually, Charles is looking for the Secret color in brush hogs.LOL.
> Although the "Watermelon Candy" is a Great color! But, what Charles
> is looking for is the same Flake, but in Green Pumpkin seed.
> Not sure of the color name?
> -Justin
> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Perhaps Castaic Choice?

--
Harry J. aka Thundercat
Bass fishing is NOT a hobby...

Charles B. Summers
October 21st, 2003, 04:37 AM
I found the color... it is Watermelon Candy. Ordered three packs, but not
before comparing the color to the one that I was given. It was a dead on
match.

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.midtennclassic.org
"Justin Hires" > wrote in message
om...
> RichZ > wrote in message
> > Go-bassn wrote:
> > > is Charles looking for PINK baits?
> > >
> > No, he corrected himself, and said he REALLY meant watermelon candy. EG,
> > watermelonseed with green and purple flake.
> >
> > RichZ©
> > www.richz.com/fishing
>
> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
>
> Actually, Charles is looking for the Secret color in brush hogs.LOL.
> Although the "Watermelon Candy" is a Great color! But, what Charles
> is looking for is the same Flake, but in Green Pumpkin seed.
> Not sure of the color name?
> -Justin
> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

RichZ
October 21st, 2003, 05:49 AM
BassMr. wrote:
> Have you ever used that color Rich

I've used some worms in that color, and I think I had a package of baby
brush hogs that color. I kind of lump all of the watermelon variations into
a single group as a substitute for green pumpkin when my supply of the
latter is running low.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

RichZ
October 21st, 2003, 05:49 AM
Thundercat wrote:
> Perhaps Castaic Choice?

Nope, that's green pumpkin over pumpkin, no flake. Also no salt. None of
zoom's laminated colors have salt in them.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)
October 22nd, 2003, 02:45 PM
Charles:
Send me your address and I'll mail you some bubble gum pink Senkos. I accidently made them by storing whit and red together! They
work well in the spawn though (that now here). Bill P.

"Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot)> wrote in message ...
Very funny... but I've been catfish free for a while now.

To answer Warrens question... I'm not going to confirm nor deny the search
for pink baits.
BassMr., I did pick up a bag or two of "BUBBLEGUM" trick worms for next
spring! My daughter says they're cute.

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.midtennclassic.org
"BassMr." > wrote in message
ink.net...
> If he is looking for PINK baits WW he can't go wrong with a pink trick
worm
> in the spring.But catfish won't touch one. :)

Charles B. Summers
October 22nd, 2003, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the offer Doc... but you can keep the Senkos. They're just not my
bait, I guess.