PDA

View Full Version : Mitchell FRE600 Electronic Spinning Reel

James Henry
July 10th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Has any one used this reel? If so is it worth 40 bucks?

Thanks for any input.

Steve Jensen
July 14th, 2004, 02:01 PM
I like mine. The beeper sounds like crickets and the lights are on the
front so you don't see them very well. I set my pole across a plastic
bucket so the whole bucket lights up at nite. If you grab the pole and
give an enthusiastic hook-set without first 3 or 4 cranks to turn off
the freeline mode, you get a birdsnest.

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 19:00:09 -0500, "James Henry"